Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
ngl, the way you're aiming to find the scummate of a scummate of someone who hasn't even flipped scum yet is straight up wild, since it would require two other assumptions to be true beforehand for it to make sense
especially when the game is multiball, so people can act scummy without being in the same faction
i do think sir yasheen is mafia, not only because he apparently got saved by one of the items (which has lower chances if he's working alone), but because he seems to know too much for a player in their second game who got thrown into a wild ariess game
a lot of his posts feel like someone has been explaining to him what to do
blud is literally speculating about indies in the setup in one of his posts, and that's not the kind of thing you'd naturally consider as a new player, especially in a game of this scale
since those items are one-shots from what i've seen, it means they can't be replicated, so he can be lynched today

worst: even though the post struck me as weird, after thinking about it twice, i felt like discussing whether he knew something or not would be kinda pointless in the end, since it can't really be proven in the confines of a mafia game
it's not impossible that he might not have known what a multiball is
The moment I think I am leaving the thread, I am presented with something meaty to sink my teeth into - my thanks to you!

So, I actually disagree with your assertion that my modus operandi trying to solve this case to be "wild".
Several reasons for that; As things stands right now - we don't have the luxury of piecing together a lot of concrete evidence because of the fact that we don't have a confirmed lead to base investigations off of.

In other words, my job is to be a philosopher that thinks of plausible reasons why things are the way they are.
While we have a lot of evidence that strongly supports the suspicion that Yasheen is Mafia (Not 3rd), we do not have a cut and dry confirmation of the fact.

Be mindful that I am not interested in changing the lynch from Yasheen - I am in no way intending to change that, as I am well aware how I am at this point relying on a speculative outcome and building on that.

On Multiball, I am a bit conflicted because on 1 hand I am thinking about player ratio, it would most likely make sense to have 2 mafia teams. But there's also a cult in the picture, which is more or less confirmed through the Brainiac Announcement - because it mentions cult specifically.
I'm not sure really what to assume here.

Either way, my point is
TL;DR;
I believe my job is to make a speculative scenario from which I try and piece together a story to see whether or not there's any merit to it or not.

P.S
If you have a better solution as how to better unearth the truth, I'm all ears.

Saber

King of Knights
The moment I think I am leaving the thread, I am presented with something meaty to sink my teeth into - my thanks to you!

So, I actually disagree with your assertion that my modus operandi trying to solve this case to be "wild".
Several reasons for that; As things stands right now - we don't have the luxury of piecing together a lot of concrete evidence because of the fact that we don't have a confirmed lead to base investigations off of.

In other words, my job is to be a philosopher that thinks of plausible reasons why things are the way they are.
While we have a lot of evidence that strongly supports the suspicion that Yasheen is Mafia (Not 3rd), we do not have a cut and dry confirmation of the fact.

Be mindful that I am not interested in changing the lynch from Yasheen - I am in no way intending to change that, as I am well aware how I am at this point relying on a speculative outcome and building on that.

On Multiball, I am a bit conflicted because on 1 hand I am thinking about player ratio, it would most likely make sense to have 2 mafia teams. But there's also a cult in the picture, which is more or less confirmed through the Brainiac Announcement - because it mentions cult specifically.
I'm not sure really what to assume here.

Either way, my point is
TL;DR;
I believe my job is to make a speculative scenario from which I try and piece together a story to see whether or not there's any merit to it or not.

P.S
If you have a better solution as how to better unearth the truth, I'm all ears.

simply because there isn't enough confirmed info to go by rn, it makes more sense for a scum hunting townie POV to focus on what you can see instead of piling assumptions on top of each other, imo
saying a player is scum because they're acting scummy makes sense
saying player 1 is scum because they're probably aligned with player 2, who is probably aligned with player 3, feels kind of like a nothingburger at this stage of the game

ariess WU last night made clear to me that there are 2 mafias in this game
green mafia and purple mafia
there's the starro cult WU and it seems to be something else (if it's true, i'm bothered by the s not being capitalized tbh)

But like, you're saying you're anti indie role. Why haven't you went for one of them already, especially since Ratchet was implied to be indie at some point. Why would you care about people who could be sus but they're not indies?

Naaaaah. I think I know who he is and that's Town. Altho I've been wrong multiple times so who knows. Ngl i'm curious. Is it something related to thread that made you think so?

It's just heavily implied. We have this whole "Damn, Sir, you're cooked but bit if you're really neutral indie them i guess you're fine" moment and out of the sudden Batman's omega indie kill fails on someone.
Because I used the shot early thinking Yoho may be Indy. Then Batman used an indie kill on ratchet with failed

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
simply because there isn't enough confirmed info to go by rn, it makes more sense for a scum hunting townie POV to focus on what you can see instead of piling assumptions on top of each other, imo
saying a player is scum because they're acting scummy makes sense
saying player 1 is scum because they're probably aligned with player 2, who is probably aligned with player 3, feels kind of like a nothingburger at this stage of the game

ariess WU last night made clear to me that there are 2 mafias in this game
green mafia and purple mafia
there's the starro cult WU and it seems to be something else (if it's true, i'm bothered by the s not being capitalized tbh)
I believe I understand the point you're trying to make, however from my shoes I find myself struggling to agree with the assesment that what I am doing constitutes to a nothingburger.
Mainly because I do believe that even though we do agree that I am making some assumptions for my angle to work, I do not agree that I am not going for what I see in front of me.

Because where our opinion deviates on this issue is that I believe that there is merit in my method, regardless of whether or not my assumption proves true or not. There is still a lot of information to be gained from being proven wrong as well.

The key to any investigation is to be able to interpret information you have available, though I'll not be so conceited as to say that I have the ability to extract the correct information from the pieces I pick up.

I am trying earnest to be mindful of the reality of the situation and not lean too heavy into conjecture, because it is just that. But if I see curious coincidences, or some interesting connections, I won't be shy to make them, even if some assumptions has to be made.

If I am wrong, I am wrong, but I won't let that deter me from trying my way to find clues and leads.

I would have to go back and look at the Day Begining post, but would you do me a big favor and quote that post and bold out the actions that you believe belongs to the 2 mafia teams.
Because I have a suspicion that while your assertion isn't without good reason, but that perhaps is a misinterpretation

Saber

King of Knights
Sinestro activated Impact Event, confusing everyone during the nightphase

Sinestro activated Redirector on ???

Black Manta activated (Role Blocker) on ???
Red Beam was activated, 2 was rolled. Black Manta can destroy 2 set Mother boxes

Gorilla Grodd activated Mafia Cop on ??? But it was stopped via memory Manipulation

Cheetah activated Doctor on ???

Sinestro performed the faction kill on ??? but they were protected

Brain activated Brain Controls on ??? But it failed
Reverse Flash activated Intangibility Kill to amp the Faction Kill to a super kill onto ??? But it was stopped via Wonder Woman Bracelets
@MangoSenpai

Saber

King of Knights
I believe I understand the point you're trying to make, however from my shoes I find myself struggling to agree with the assesment that what I am doing constitutes to a nothingburger.
Mainly because I do believe that even though we do agree that I am making some assumptions for my angle to work, I do not agree that I am not going for what I see in front of me.

Because where our opinion deviates on this issue is that I believe that there is merit in my method, regardless of whether or not my assumption proves true or not. There is still a lot of information to be gained from being proven wrong as well.

The key to any investigation is to be able to interpret information you have available, though I'll not be so conceited as to say that I have the ability to extract the correct information from the pieces I pick up.

I am trying earnest to be mindful of the reality of the situation and not lean too heavy into conjecture, because it is just that. But if I see curious coincidences, or some interesting connections, I won't be shy to make them, even if some assumptions has to be made.

If I am wrong, I am wrong, but I won't let that deter me from trying my way to find clues and leads.

I would have to go back and look at the Day Begining post, but would you do me a big favor and quote that post and bold out the actions that you believe belongs to the 2 mafia teams.
Because I have a suspicion that while your assertion isn't without good reason, but that perhaps is a misinterpretation
btw, you can confess it, are you using chatgpt? lol