Powers & Abilities What Devilfruit did Loki eat?

which type

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
would be cool if it was surtr:

Surtr is the Jötunn-god of the Sun, Fire, Volcanic Eruptions, and the Cosmic Flames.

Surtr moves from the south
with the scathe of branches:
there shines from his sword
the sun of Gods of the Slain

His sword will be very fine. Light will shine from it more brightly than from the sun.

He will burn down the Yggdrasill, destroying the entire Norse cosmology in the process.

so he is the sun god and he will bring the end of the world.
just like loki said this chapter
Now, a giant with a fruit that's a combination between Luffy's and Akainu's would be pretty cool. Especially if the arc turns into a threeway conflict SHs-Marines-Giants.

At this point it is more than obvious it is Fenrir - i am not familiar with this norse mythology - (i quickly looked over it and you have already many signs hinting to that) - you have the Giants that are based on Vikings - Fenrir was chained up just like Loki - Loki also talks about ending the world, as is said about Fenrir - there might me some more, like i said i only looked quickly over it.

Some possible abilities of a possible Fenrir Fruit:
  • Super Eating: The ability to consume and digest all matter without any ill-effect.
    • Consumptive Growth: Grew larger and stronger the more he ate.
    • Concept Absorption: Fenrir's appetite is so extreme, it could devour seasons, words and their meanings.
    • Disgestive Shapeshifting: Fenris can assume the likeness of others. mainly via direct consumption.
  • Thermal Manipulation: Though accounts pertaining this very sparse, Fenrir possesses the power manipulate temperature around him. Snorri's Gylfaginning mentioned his eyes and nose 'blaze with fire' as he join forces with Jörmungandr and the rest of Loki's Jötnar army during Ragnarök, suggesting that he can project blasts of heat. He is also no slouch in manipulating cold for his advantage in even more obscure mythological accounts about him.
    • Elemental Breath Attacks: Fire and Ice.