General & Others Why didnt Elbaf do anything to Linlin for the past 6 decades?

Listen, the fact that Elbaf as a nation did nothing against Big Mom is already shameful enough, and the fact that they were willing to marry Loki, the prince of the nation, to one of Big Mom's daughters and thus provide all of the giants' military power to her makes it 100 times more shameful.

Big Mom needed Loki + All the giants + Her military power + Big Mom herself to take down the Yonko.

While the giants, without the help of Big Mom's military power and Big Mom herself, are already enough to take down LOKI. :kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

I think Oda might have genuinely stolen some ideas from attack on titan concerning Elbaf
  • Elbaf royalty has some legendary DF passed down through generations
  • Elbaf is the strongest country, yet the royalty doesn’t actually do anything
  • Loki killed the king, stole the DF, and now wants to end the world
I’m guessing the elbaf royalty had some long lasting principles of isolationism. Loki wanted to go against this and go to war with the WG. Harold didn’t let him, so Loki killed Harold.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Reminder :
Giants around the world swore to the heavens to never allow her into Elbaf again and no to even pronounce her name loudly

They hate her badly but yet They never cared to fight her even once to avenge their village and the giants beaten by kid Linlin.
Even when the arrange marriage attempt failed, Loki didn't start a war against Linlin

Why did they even agree to the arranged marriage from someone they hate so badly?

Why is that?
:choppawhat: Are they afraid to lose ?

For the.people who hate BM, they sure seem to Accept whatever plan she comes up with

@Ven437 @Buusatan94 @RayanOO
literally stated in manga they havent made any single moves in ove 100 years....

They probably didnt hold a grudge against Linlin as they considered her a child with mental issues, despite destroying the village and mortally wounding one of the elder giants, I remember that one of them couldnt kill her as she was a kid.
They only resigned to exiling her, and never allowing her to step foot on Elbaph.

What she did to the orphanage kids and Mother Carmel is what should have pushed the Giants to take out Linlin, but I guess Streusen taking her away on their long pirate adventure made it difficult to track her down, and once she built Totto Land with her older kids, she was powerful and well established and very troublesome to attack, maybe the same justification that Lolda had given Whitebeard to not avenge Oden and attack Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

This chapter just shows BM incompetence even more. What makes her think she can get the giants support through Loki when they don't even like him. Am I missing something?
We don't know how long ago Loki and Lola were betrothed.
Remember that Lola ran away from the wedding some time before Thriller Bark.
This means that logically, King Haraldr's death and Loki becoming the Shame of Elbaph both happened within the last two years.
Unless Lolda introduced an inconsistency, idk.

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
It's especially insane because Elbaf is clearly extremely prideful, the type to honor their warriors vehemently, and Big Mom killed their greatest warrior and is hated so much by them that they can't even say her name, yet they don't do shit about it, the only explanation is that they realize they'd get wiped out if they tried anything.
Exactly
These people are super prideful
Look at Road what he did to SHs?
He couldn't accept them leading Harujidin and so cause they're giants and can't be led by humans

So imagine now when they hate someone, they won't even dare to look at that person
Yet they didn't try once to fight BM
They literally almost married one of their princes to Big Mom for an alliance with her lmfao

Where is the “hatred” in that lmfao? Yonko fans hallucinating as always.

Big Mom hyped them up, everyone know them as mighty power of the world(the strongest nation).
Of course they are stronger than any Yonkou crew. I can even see Yonkou crews leaded by Kaido tried to take over Elbaf but failed hard.
Elbaf has probably their own powerlevel system:
A King who is the top tier
Top Commanders: who are above normal commanders, I mean Dorry and Brogy are already worth 1.8 and got hyped by Robin.
And these commanders are at least Dorry and Brogy lvl, if not even stronger which make them legit low top tiers.

And bunch of YC-Veteran lvl giants.
In total number they are far great than any other nation.
Big Mom know she wouldn´t have a chance if the attacked Elbaf, Kaido probably too.
I don´t even count Loki into the mighty power of Elbaf.

It's especially insane because Elbaf is clearly extremely prideful, the type to honor their warriors vehemently, and Big Mom killed their greatest warrior and is hated so much by them that they can't even say her name, yet they don't do shit about it, the only explanation is that they realize they'd get wiped out if they tried anything.
Why didn't big mom just conquer elbaf? Why shanks don't get invited by royal family of elbaf and just sneak around ln some random unremarkable village? Isn't shanks a yonko and why he get disrespect like that? See? Elbaf is yonko level territory. Elbaf don't want to go to

war against big mom. Same reason why wg also don't want have a war against elbaf. Same reason big mom don't want smoke with elbaf too. Same reason why shanks won't attack bb territory. Elbaf should be the only wg rival and threat for several century well

before rise of rocks and yonko. You have to see elbaf as long term rival to wg. They have long life and know about sun god nika and world secret but don't get hunted down by wg for several century. It mean elbaf can held it own against wg thus proved their power.

Last edited: