Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

lobo called it right and omega killed billslipton/Catwoman

Super Tracking was activated to find out a role bypassing investigation

Raven activated faith Healer on ???

Godslayer Sword was activated to amp Vigilante. Wonder Woman Omega Killed Sir Yasheen-Cheetah/Legion of Doom

superman activated heat vision to Omega kill Darksied/Random Asshole
Damn rip bill lmao

Looks like Yasheen was mafia after all, he was even the role I mistook for town. Makes sense now why he pushed the slip theory like he did

Also nice shot superman
:datas:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Because I don't think I ever play around him as scum like that, neither he around me. So probably warrants consideration.
lol your scum olay sucks though ive proven it, people just brown nose you cause youre "tratchet" not even sure what your rep is here.

youre not actively pushing anythingor anyone atm so youre playing safe all around

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
lol your scum olay sucks though ive proven it, people just brown nose you cause youre "tratchet" not even sure what your rep is here.

youre not actively pushing anythingor anyone atm so youre playing safe all around
Not sure why you need to respond like this lol. I'm not actively pushing anything, no. If you want to call it safe, that's fine, but that's just how I'm choosing to play this game. I'm content with finding town reads and PoE'ing out the rest.