Israelis talking about Sinwar's martyrdom
Why glorify a leader who did very little or maybe nothing and may have lead their people badly instead of talk about all the people suffering on both sides?,
Post automatically merged:

-acked 1200 Israelis so thats pretty cool
I don't want israelite people to die, I want both israelite people and palestinian people to live, what do you want?,

He's in heaven with the rest of the martyrs like Haniyeh, Izz al Din Al Qassam and Emir Khattab. Nasrallah is in hell for what he did in Syria tho so is Ariel Sharon and Netanyahu will hopefully join them soon
Post automatically merged:

Even if you hate Israel, what did this guy accomplish? Israel controls Gaza and you have thousands of dead Jews and Muslims.

The stupidity of terrorists is that they have 0 plans, political or military, other than "just kill some random people for fun". Did this guy achieve a single thing?

Even if you hate Israel, what did this guy accomplish? Israel controls Gaza and you have thousands of dead Jews and Muslims.

The stupidity of terrorists is that they have 0 plan, political or military, other than "just kill some random people for fun".
And not only that but that only happened because he ruled, I don't think the people under him, so many of whom died, would have done that if they had the decision-making authority,

The stupidity of terrorists is that they have 0 plans, political or military, other than "just kill some random people for fun". Did this guy achieve a single thing?
october 7 was supposed to trigger a regional war. The only problem was Sinwar and the rest of the Politburo had too high of an opinon of those rafidi donkeys in Iran and Lebanon. Only good thing Israel did was taking nasrshaytan and blowing off the dicks of Hezbshaytan members

A Nations Leader isn't a Country, Just a representation of one. Albeit under a true election, but if a Dictator then troubled times away those who live there.
This goes for the Middle-East and Asia especially.
Those in power truly have the power to stop War etc...

Hitler didn’t even know basic perspective.
I wouldn't say that. He had a basic understanding of it at the end of it.. You can definitely see some improvement. For example between this one :

And this one :

In term of rendering, the guy was quite good. This was definitely not something I would called bad. It seems like he struggled to draw people.. but when I see this:

I'd say that the problem is simply that he didn't find his style yet. This is not amazing, but really not bad.

He had a really solid potential as a painter... This is really a shame..

I mean I don’t think that calling Palestinian culture inferior will go anywhere in a trial in France either
Indeed.. the double standard in France is problematic

So let's not vouch for fines and arrests of people whose opinions you disagree with just because they're more messed up than the opinions that you're used to, yea?
Racism and fascism are not an opinion.

He’s not wrong that their culture is shit
How is this post still here ? FFS

Without resistance in Palestine. There would have been a genocide a LOT sooner and Israel would be in total control of the Palestine mate.

Do not undermine the power behind the action of resisting.

We must denounce the war crimes of the resistance, but we must never forget this (pinned timecode):

@Uncle Van @Logiko a video from an anarcho communist channel about meritocracy:
Yup, attacking the myth of meritocracy in both an ideological and structural sence is extra important.

And as for Rayan, the vibes and harsh criticism against Rima Hassan were giveaways I guess for me. I don’t remember exactly what he said though. I guess it’s still in the thread.
Pretty much the same things as Macronists. LFI = Bad, Rima is pro Hamas, etc.

If those paintings got Hitler rejected from art school, the standards for that school must have been impossibly high, or
school's entrance requirements weren't actually based on someone's merit as an artist

Someone in this thread wants to vouch for the above btw
An example of what can happen with university admissions when the concept of merit goes out the window

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If those paintings got Hitler rejected from art school, the standards for that school must have been impossibly high, or
school's entrance requirements weren't actually based on someone's merit as an artist

Someone in this thread wants to vouch for the above btw
They rejected him based off his lack of attentiveness for the human form and suggested he become an architect, since he showed a clear passion for buildings and structures. Hitler agreed but I don’t believe that was accessible to someone of his standings.