Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Emil

Certified Memelord
Reads like "Flower made a good point, but she's still scum anyway as this can only be a pocket attempt!"
uh huh
thats a reponse to mango saying u r playing like cartman/town

to which i say. yes, she could be town. she made good points re: Ratchets read of muugen. it wud be sad if shes pocketing Ratchet with those good points

i.e she made good points which means she could be town. it would be sad if she wasnt and was using them to pocket Ratchet.

very nice flower. you know i started the sentence with could be in response to mango saying u r town but uve filtered that out entirely. is that the part where we start playing ingenuinly

I love this mindset, but the issue is and I do it all the time, you should know whey others are suspecting you. The fact that you think it is bad, clownish, etc means you are probably scum in some manner. If you were town you wouldn't be so dismissive of someone including you in the suspect pool. You would be understanding of it and just let them know they are wrong
That might also be part of my 5d chess plan

uh huh
thats a reponse to mango saying u r playing like cartman/town

to which i say. yes, she could be town. she made good points re: Ratchets read of muugen. it wud be sad if shes pocketing Ratchet with those good points

i.e she made good points which means she could be town. it would be sad if she wasnt and was using them to pocket Ratchet.

very nice flower. you know i started the sentence with could be in response to mango saying u r town but uve filtered that out entirely. is that the part where we start playing ingenuinly
Yeah, I‘m just gonna ignore you.