Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Emil

Certified Memelord
im also not entiteled to give my scum reads the town angles i see on them. they shud be the ones to find that. im not going to tell them how they shud be playing
None of this actually addresses my point. I'm not saying that scum won't give any reasons to read them town. I'm saying that the way you are choosing to engage is to present anything someone does as scummy. There is no real solving going on there, you're not giving any sort of counterbalance to the read, hence why I'm saying you are looking for ways to make people look bad.

Vote Lynch Emil

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
None of this actually addresses my point. I'm not saying that scum won't give any reasons to read them town. I'm saying that the way you are choosing to engage is to present anything someone does as scummy. There is no real solving going on there, you're not giving any sort of counterbalance to the read, hence why I'm saying you are looking for ways to make people look bad.

Vote Lynch Emil
I didn't want to interject myself in your back and forth, but man, this really is hard to watch lmao.
I'm within range of going that way myself lmao

But I'm sticking with my guns here, unless Fuji can make a very enticing case on Soul

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ratchet my scum read on flower was also basically confirmed real by her claiming shes playing differently to not get omega killed. this shud immediately atleast confirm that its a real read regarding the contrast between flower 1.0 and 2.0

starro activated hivemind to cult ???
Would Ratchet cult Polar given D1? Would Polar cult Ratchet given D1?
didn't understand why you quoted, can you tell me what you extracted from my post?
My bad, I have no idea how or why yours got in there. Maybe I had a thought about the colors or maybe I hit it by accident
Indeed my thread play is not my usual one but u gotta change some times to surprise people
I love this mindset, but the issue is and I do it all the time, you should know whey others are suspecting you. The fact that you think it is bad, clownish, etc means you are probably scum in some manner. If you were town you wouldn't be so dismissive of someone including you in the suspect pool. You would be understanding of it and just let them know they are wrong
It is with great delight that I share the news of Yasheen's demise - he flipped Green mafia

What might be worst is that I'm in there. That is either a joke or Polar probably isn't town