Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can you quality these scum reads or just impressions?
well i read flower 2.0 as too avoidant to putting heat on herself. she just claimed she wanted to avoid getting omegad like in her first life - why need to say this? it was already obvious from how shes playing it. think she noticed that shes not playing like normal town self and decided to be upfront with it. i dont particularly see why a townie wud intentionally not scum hunt and put themselevs on the spotlight in order to survive. our wincon is to eliminate all scum ningens, not survive the game. yknow whose wincon is to survive until the end - scum

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
as opposed to what - not scum reading people?
Nice try. That's not what I said. I said that you're engaging with people in a way that suggests youre actively looking for avenues to open up against them. Essentially, you're flailing around without any consideration as to whether the scum angle you're presenting even makes sense. I attribute that to scum and to your scum game in particular.

well i read flower 2.0 as too avoidant to putting heat on herself. she just claimed she wanted to avoid getting omegad like in her first life - why need to say this? it was already obvious from how shes playing it. think she noticed that shes not playing like normal town self and decided to be upfront with it. i dont particularly see why a townie wud intentionally not scum hunt and put themselevs on the spotlight in order to survive. our wincon is to eliminate all scum ningens, not survive the game. yknow whose wincon is to survive until the end - scum
Sure.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nice try. That's not what I said. I said that you're engaging with people in a way that suggests youre actively looking for avenues to open up against them. Essentially, you're flailing around without any consideration as to whether the scum angle you're presenting even makes sense. I attribute that to scum and to your scum game in particular.
feel free to give me those town angles then moo pet

is this the extend of your contention? up until earlier muugen didnt have anything townie going for him (unless i missed it) and soul still doesnt. also the existence of town angles doesnt invalidate the presence of scummy ones. not like these players will walk around with all scum angles and 0 town angles. even rookie scums will have some town angles to them

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It is obviously well within the faking range - but to me this is almost a 1:1 of her play when she got Cartman in Weebs - just apathetic

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
feel free to give me those town angles then moo pet

is this the extend of your contention? up until earlier muugen didnt have anything townie going for him (unless i missed it) and soul still doesnt. also the existence of town angles doesnt invalidate the presence of scummy ones. not like these players will walk around with all scum angles and 0 town angles. even rookie scums will have some town angles to them
None of this actually addresses my point. I'm not saying that scum won't give any reasons to read them town. I'm saying that the way you are choosing to engage is to present anything someone does as scummy. There is no real solving going on there, you're not giving any sort of counterbalance to the read, hence why I'm saying you are looking for ways to make people look bad.

Vote Lynch Emil