Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
flower's ol reliable move when proven wrong
Please don't take what I'm about to say personal, but you seem to have an ability to push some peoples buttons lmao

My IRL friend who joined for the SRM I hosted a while back was very vocal about his impression you gave him

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Doesn't really apply to me though, I see your ninja way a bit differently than probably most people.
I've great respect for some of your abilities, especially things like being able to conjure up content from thin air. I really struggle at things like that, so for me it is very awe inspiring.

Please don't take what I'm about to say personal, but you seem to have an ability to push some peoples buttons lmao

My IRL friend who joined for the SRM I hosted a while back was very vocal about his impression you gave him

Doesn't really apply to me though, I see your ninja way a bit differently than probably most people.
I've great respect for some of your abilities, especially things like being able to conjure up content from thin air. I really struggle at things like that, so for me it is very awe inspiring.
Your poor friend lmao.

I barely make it past d1 or d2 in these big ones. D3 might have been the longest lmao. Gotta throw the kitchen sink early.

Now thoughts on melkor, I think it looks real bad for him?
Really?

I currently town read Kweh, Fuji, Indigo, Mango, you, Bill, Polar.
I agree, this is boring. Scum should get bonus kills against role revealing or something like this. Or unlimited fake writeups.
Very scummy of you
No you don't. This seems like a scum trying to be active
Maybe the thought, but posting it in the thread seems like an attempt to distance from being scum
Well, then what you think of these players?
That if you truly town read those you would have defended that stance instead of passing it down the line asking me what I think of those players

Indigo hasn't been anywhere near his town self, popped in with a vote on a current top wagon Alexis that I believe brought even the vote with the 2nd top wagon of Worst. Not much critical thinking coming from him or looking at the game at large. Definitely had the knowledge to add a vote on a top wagon. Very scummy

Bill has only 8 posts mainly talking about how to play the game. Could be town, but I don't believe you actually believe so on basically nothing. You aren't me

Mango has a lot of town aspects but many people seem to be the opposite on him. Again seems to be a placement without critical thought from you

Polar- redacted. I'll give my thoughts when I form them

But again, it's not how I view these, its your lack of reaction to explain these that is an issue
Ratchet
Sir Y
Soul
Indigo
Worst
Melkor
Muugen
Vote Lynch Sir Y

Should push Ratchet more

York is my guess for the Flower deleting

Soul can be suspect, more so depending on Sir Ys flip

Kweh is cool

Inactive (low posters) probably for sure have scum

Muugen isn't doing anything and used terrible thought processes and minimal posting

Melkor can join that group

Indigo and Worst could be connected
Ratchet
Sir Y
Soul
Worst
Melkor
Muugen
Apollo
York
Pot
Jinri
Indigo
Ratchet
Sir Y- Home run, Luka and myself hit that one early
Soul
Worst
Melkor
Muugen
Apollo
York- possible indy
Pot
Jinri
Indigo
Polar- possible indy

Vote Lynch Soulkiller
This might be even worse lmao. Are you reading @Lord Melkor?
Just feeds my suspicion of him

Emil

Certified Memelord

idk whats this have to do with it tbh. flowers nonsense was disproven and she decided to pull the ol reliable. a more humanized response from her wud be along the lines of "oh that makes sense, ok"

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
There is no reason Polar should have me in there unless he is joking or scum imo. Doesn't fit
It gave me pause too because one moment y'all were teasing each other about some Basketball Jock, the next Polar has declared blood feud

But now it seems Polar has put on his Big Boy Wig and locked in..

If this is some sort of psyop that has several layers of social engineering schematics, then I'll be very impressed

I'm leaning towards siding with #TeamOceanus, but I don't want to go too hard in this war just yet.

It is, however, very intriguing.