Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

It gave me pause too because one moment y'all were teasing each other about some Basketball Jock, the next Polar has declared blood feud

But now it seems Polar has put on his Big Boy Wig and locked in..

If this is some sort of psyop that has several layers of social engineering schematics, then I'll be very impressed

I'm leaning towards siding with #TeamOceanus, but I don't want to go too hard in this war just yet.

It is, however, very intriguing.
If he is hinting at what I think he is, its townish of him actually. I'll wait and see how it plays out

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
idk whats this have to do with it tbh. flowers nonsense was disproven and she decided to pull the ol reliable. a more humanized response from her wud be along the lines of "oh that makes sense, ok"
The point being is that you sometimes have a talent of articulating yourself in a way which really rubs some people the wrong way - even if you mean well.

You and Flower have known one another for years now, it's no secret that you two are a bit like oil and water. Flower deciding to ignore is more likely just her telling herself that she'll just step away instead of getting worked up.

But, I'm not interested in playing diplomat here, so I'll not follow this up any more.

More than happy to talk game with you though

entirety of this post is a lie

u can just say im inactive, all the other points r untrue
It's easy to just grab your case and dismiss it as a lie, nothing about it is a lie at all. You are looking at my slot from one specific narrative and not thinking at all, you have no case on me. I honestly even doubt you read the damn game, not gonna hold you.