Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

So to reiterate - there's nothing in your rolesheet which suggest that investigations will fail on you, correct?

To be a bit critical here, I do feel that you are responding to the allegations a tad bit more aggressive than what I'd expect from a fairly weak allegation.
I can understand being grumpy after having just woken up, but makes me stroke my beard.

In my head I can think of still several plausible explanations - but I would also probably have to dig a bit deeper to discern merit
No, investigations should of worked, he most likely got blocked or some shit happened. Well, me being grumpy is different, I didn't have my cup of coffee yet not gonna lie.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
-No Role Revealing, you can claim your alignment
-You can say you are discussing your role with the host but do not reveal your waiting for your actions to be processed
it seems that the rules doesn't ban hinting, but role claiming is strictly forbidden.

I searched for the keyword "hint" on P1 and found nothing, so I'm assuming Fuji is within his rights

You can't look yourself in the mirror and say you do not hint for anything here, when you are one of the players who plays around the rules of the game the most, when it's clearly a non role claiming game, and hinting anything regarding your role is against the rules. Don't play stupid with me.
Are you advocating for me to be modkilled because I said I used a one shot invest on you and it failed lol? This doesnt hint at anything.

How are players supposed to relay their mech if they cant say anything?[/QUOTE]
You can't come to me, tell me why an investigation failed on me for whatever god damn reason, and the first thing that popped into your head is that I must be scum. When it makes absolute sense to target you with abilities, and you well aware of the nature of these type of games. You hinting what abilities you have used which in this case is an invest is hinting, because you can go back and can kinda deduce, I mean if flower said that your role is obvious, then obviously you been hinting in some form or way.

You try to clear people by figuring out their roles, that's how you play these type of games usually. Like you admitting of using any type of ability on me is hinting to your role which is by definition goes against the no role claiming rule. Like want me to just break the rules and out my role here for you to be happy?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
But I agree, there's a limit to how much you can hint before you're inadvertedly claiming.

Fuji saying he got an invest should be well within reasonable disclosure of information

But if y'all ain't arguing, I won't either, lmao

Are you advocating for me to be modkilled because I said I used a one shot invest on you and it failed lol? This doesnt hint at anything.

How are players supposed to relay their mech if they cant say anything?
You can't come to me, tell me why an investigation failed on me for whatever god damn reason, and the first thing that popped into your head is that I must be scum. When it makes absolute sense to target you with abilities, and you well aware of the nature of these type of games. You hinting what abilities you have used which in this case is an invest is hinting, because you can go back and can kinda deduce, I mean if flower said that your role is obvious, then obviously you been hinting in some form or way.

You try to clear people by figuring out their roles, that's how you play these type of games usually. Like you admitting of using any type of ability on me is hinting to your role which is by definition goes against the no role claiming rule. Like want me to just break the rules and out my role here for you to be happy?[/QUOTE]
Im pretty sure I wasnt targetted by anything lol. This is the second time you repeat this argument lol.

And no I didnt hint at anything I dont know how Flower knows my role.