Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Im pretty sure I wasnt targetted by anything lol. This is the second time you repeat this argument lol.

And no I didnt hint at anything I dont know how Flower knows my role.
Like, you cannot in good faith tell me you ain't hinting your role when you are clearly hinting to your role, and what argument are you repeating? I am telling you, that you been blocked or some shinanegans happened to you for your invest to fail. I don't know why the fuck it failed, I am telling you that it went through, want me to break the rules and outright hint just enough for you to know which role I am?

Oh yea? i guess flower is just assuming things now ain't it?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It's NOT how somebody reacts when he knows there is accurate mech on him.

You're right, missed that crucial word in there, lmao.

Basically you're saying his reaction seems genuine.

While I think he went a bit too hard on the offensive when accused, I tend to overall agree with the sentiment.

I didn't really have much reason to put him under fire to begin with either.

I dont know which is why Im asking you lol.
I am not sure what to tell you, your invest should of worked on me. From my pov, you have been absolutely blocked, or some shit happened to you that made it fail. I am absolutely certain your actions should of went through, unless some shit happened on your end or some shinanegans happened that caused it to fail. Like bruh, not sure what you expect me to tell you here?

Like, you cannot in good faith tell me you ain't hinting your role when you are clearly hinting to your role, and what argument are you repeating?
How many times are you going to repeat this? I didnt hint at my role at all. Also hinting is allowed anyways.

I am telling you, that you been blocked or some shinanegans happened to you for your invest to fail. I don't know why the fuck it failed, I am telling you that it went through, want me to break the rules and outright hint just enough for you to know which role I am?
Ok but I wasnt blocked lol. So it must be something else if thats the case.

Oh yea? i guess flower is just assuming things now ain't it?
Yeah maybe she got my role wrong idk, but I didnt say a thing before she said she knew my role.

How many times are you going to repeat this? I didnt hint at my role at all. Also hinting is allowed anyways.
Lmao sorry, I find it funny, you say you ain't hinting, but then follow up with saying that hinting is allowed anyways, is it really if it outs a player role?

Ok but I wasnt blocked lol. So it must be something else if thats the case.
I am not sure how you are so certain you were not blocked, but if you say so, then probably some other wierd shinangenas happened, I am not sure what exactly to tell you here, maybe you were redirected? busdrive going around? all investigation abilities type of shots been used? the list can go on. Because I know your invest should of went through.

Yeah maybe she got my role wrong idk, but I didnt say a thing before she said she knew my role.
Sure, if you say so.