Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

no i'll probably not auto lynch u if u r filthy indie, just wud make u our slave

note: "our" here refers to town, ofcourse!
You are getting yeeted today mate, you just stink this game.

To be honest, I am not sure what happened to you, I recall you being fun to play around and with, lately you been extremely idk bleh. Like the fun aspect side of you died or something?

Lmao sorry, I find it funny, you say you ain't hinting, but then follow up with saying that hinting is allowed anyways, is it really if it outs a player role?
Both of those things arent mutually exclusive you know that right ?

I am not sure how you are so certain you were not blocked, but if you say so, then probably some other wierd shinangenas happened, I am not sure what exactly to tell you here, maybe you were redirected? busdrive going around? all investigation abilities type of shots been used? the list can go on. Because I know your invest should of went through.
Ok.

Sure, if you say so.
I mean she literally told you she figured out my role from her old slot, miss me with the smugness lol.

Both of those things arent mutually exclusive you know that right ?
Sure thing, whatever you say here buddy.

Or, you are lying scum and just pushing for a mislynch, that always can be a possibilty am I right? lines up pretty well with that yasheen defend if you were his scum mate.

I mean she literally told you she figured out my role from her old slot, miss me with the smugness lol.
I am not, like it's not something that oblivious to players fuji, you play around the rules to figure out players roles, you straight up ask players if they are a certain role knowing very well they cannot deny or confirm. Give me a break. Like I feel like you want me to just tell you I am this role, look, here are my actions, let me 'hint' them for you. So you can town read me here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You are getting yeeted today mate, you just stink this game.

To be honest, I am not sure what happened to you, I recall you being fun to play around and with, lately you been extremely idk bleh. Like the fun aspect side of you died or something?
Something inside Ekko broke, and he's never been the same since

He is not the Kekko we grew up with, or the Susopp that deployed strategies beyond human comprehension.

It certainly makes me feel a certain way, but also perhaps this is just what comes with the passage of time