Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

No its simple english mate.
Sure, if you say so buddy.

Cool shade.

Not shade, it's a possibility, anyways. If you are town, then time to steer away fuji, because this ain't the way.

When did I do that lol. And I didnt ask you anything here.
You strongly hinting at it, like want me to give you list of actions I did etc to figure out my role? what exactly do you expect my response, when you come to me and tell me why your action failed in the one of the most super role madness games in existence? make it make sense to me.

No, I am not getting yeeted buddy. Fuji shot on me failed for whatever reason, and I can list a long list of reasons why it did not go through. What you mean exactly are the wagons on Soul or LM? LM I don't mind yeeting by the way.

But vote ekko, he is probably scum.
I wanted to know if there was a wagon on you or melkor.

I've got strong suspicions on melkor, what makes Emil stronger?

Not shade, it's a possibility, anyways. If you are town, then time to steer away fuji, because this ain't the way.
A possibility you only brought up now after I brought up my result on you and you have votes on you lol. Ok buddy. The OMGUS and shade is noted.

You strongly hinting at it, like want me to give you list of actions I did etc to figure out my role? what exactly do you expect my response, when you come to me and tell me why your action failed in the one of the most super role madness games in existence? make it make sense to me.
All I asked you was why my invest failed on you wtf are you talking about lol.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It honestly is sad to see, like the dude energy is just off putting, I am not sure what is happening to him, I guess playing mafia too fucking seriously constantly had some form of impact on him, like sure he can be extremely tunnely and annoying. But now he is just idk where to put it my finger on it. Just not the same kekko I recall of him.

Yeah, I'm of the same mind, but I've accepted that I can't change this.
I think it definitely was one of the things that amplified a sensation of experiencing the downfall of the community

It has been occupying my mind a lot, but like I said - kind of accepted that this is how it is.

Getting a bit sentimental, lmao

Ah rip GG

Also @Flower

Legit it wasn't personal, I just saw a town powerrole on my first ability usage, I was actually trying to get you to target or attack someone else, but you got revealed as Flash and I had a kill ready. That was just fate lol

But hey I went out the same way it seems lmao XD
If it was for your wincon, fair. Still a dick move to not even let somebody enjoy a single day.

Indigio is probably townie here, I like his aggressivness kinda and challenging fuji here.

I would say fuji trying to defend sir yasheen here as well kinda strike me as townie.... Like I can see his point of view tbh. But fuji always tries to defend indies so would say probably always within his scum range I would think? He did give up and go back into voting sir yasheen afterall. HMMMMMMMMMM

Honestly, I vibed with Saber early in the game but the read was purely vibes, him dipping this much is not a good look, if he is scum, I would like to think his actions is a bit calculated and with purpose, but in a game with this scale and magnitude, I can't be assed about checking the mechs and what did what lol. But yea, he does not show some progress, don't mind yeeting him tbh.

I think Indigio and Orca are my strongest town reads tbh, I would comfortably put these two in that pile.

I saw that post of flower questioning polar on why he is town reading her when she just subbed in, I thought that was a good look on flower, if she is scum, me would think she would be glad to have that free townie read from polar.

Charlie, Kweh, Mango, BoaHancock, Bill Slipton, Reloaded, Watson, Jagurak are probably townie lean.

Fuji I want to town lean him, but i thought him backing off the yasheen agenda and voting him instead after getting pressured by indigio gave me a pause tbh with you. Today while skimming I saw him saying he is okay with a second wagon on me, and he was saying that to ekko, who he had as scum lean last DP, but now all of a sudden he is fine for my wagon being second wagon for reasons??? thought process followup is not there.

Ratchet can go either way tbh with you, like if I wanna go off of vibes I guess he can be townie.

Don't have much of a read in the rest really, but scum is in that slot probably. Beside having LM and Ekko as my strongest scum reads so far, and we know Yasheen is outed, there is a chance he is an indie tbh not gonna hold you. But after that lynch avoid, I think it's less likely to say the least and obviously should be the lynch for this DP. Unless if he gets yeeted to the cosmos, in which case, probably gun for ekko or LM here. Probably ekko.

Indigio is probably townie here, I like his aggressivness kinda and challenging fuji here.

I would say fuji trying to defend sir yasheen here as well kinda strike me as townie.... Like I can see his point of view tbh. But fuji always tries to defend indies so would say probably always within his scum range I would think? He did give up and go back into voting sir yasheen afterall. HMMMMMMMMMM
This can't be a geniune read, what exactly do you expect town soul to do here? You want me to butthead with people 24/7? You think I am gonna do such thing in a 35 players areis game? be real with yourself. I have been pushing, and I have been solving, If you think otherwise then that is not true, and sorry I ain't gonna be lynched over a hunch. Because your hunch is wrong, actually after yasheen flipped scum, you backing away from his indie claim protection from a mere pressure from indigio is not looking too hot on you at all. Like real talk fuji, if you think I am gonna be playing as when I was townie in the star wars game, you are mistaken ALOT. Go ISO my posts, I am solving, I might not be as active and more chilled back, but that's because I am having fun and enjoying myself in this game. Nothing too deep about it.

There is 35 players and you think I am not town because I am not pushing enough people apparently, because I have to tunnel everyone and their mother back to back now? is that what you make of my town self? I pushed ekko, I pushed LM. I have reads, interacting, etc.
@Fujishiro

here you go, it's clear thought progressing process. I didn't just mention it in my back and forth with you. You are welcome. You still think it's an OMGSUS silly ass shade attempt? I dare you to say so.

Fuji I want to town lean him, but i thought him backing off the yasheen agenda and voting him instead after getting pressured by indigio gave me a pause tbh with you. Today while skimming I saw him saying he is okay with a second wagon on me, and he was saying that to ekko, who he had as scum lean last DP, but now all of a sudden he is fine for my wagon being second wagon for reasons??? thought process followup is not there.
Oh I found it nevermind. so once again you construe thoughts in your mind and think they are real. Indigo didnt pressure me into anything it was the Batman writeup that changed my mind. Atleast you had this thought before so I guess its not OMGUS or shade.