Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

When did I say I know for sure you're scum? I just wanted you investigated again. And no mafia wouldnt target me because it was a one shot lol, Im literally out lol.

Hes jumped from you to Muugen to Ratchet and Polar Bear to Flower lol.

Sure, people can investigate me all they want, but there are literally 20+ other targets that are better to be checked and even then there is no garuntee it will work to begin with. So what would this solve? nothing, if my going back and forth with you right now makes you think I am still scum then I am gonna fight you right here and now.

No he looks like an agenda driven chicken who is going around trying to find mislynches and hoping one of them sticks.

Sure, people can investigate me all they want, but there are literally 20+ other targets that are better to be checked and even then there is no garuntee it will work to begin with. So what would this solve? nothing, if my going back and forth with you right now makes you think I am still scum then I am gonna fight you right here and now.

No he looks like an agenda driven chicken who is going around trying to find mislynches and hoping one of them sticks.
There was an available lynch in Worst already and he didnt take it so unless they are mates then hes just going around trying to find scum in his own way lol.