Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ratchet you do know you saying they used your abilities without your permission is a stretch right?
I mean it's known that I was culted so I don't really care what you think. I'd happily just open scum for the rest of the game but I'm still trying to help the town, if you want to discredit my reads then have at it, I'm making them for your benefit (your benefit being the town), has nothing to do with me.

@SoulKiller need ur updated read on me cuz i dont rly believe u think im the best yeet here at this point. while ur tone seemed townie earlier, uve largely done nothing as a defense to ur wagon other than cry about it and omgus it's starter
I have no reason to view you as town here, not sure why you think you think you should not be the yeet for today? I think you are full of shit so far, and find it funny you just sum up me pointing out nonsense as 'cry about it' and omgsus my starter, I scum read you because of your horrible play and agenda driven narrative and read. You are so tunnel visioned and clearly have an agenda in plan here. You been going around people hoping for something to stick, you don't seem to be solving at all actually. This is trash, because you know you are just spewing shit.

I am not gonna sit here and tolerate your nonsense, I won't let you just do whatever the fuck you want. You the one who needs to give me a resaon to town read you here, because so far, you just fake as fuck.

Besides you, I would not mind an LM push, nor do I mind a worst wagon, although I prefer LM over worst, but to be fair I do need to see what LM has posted, but so far it just seems like busy work, him stating that he town read me probably is TMI if he is indeed scum.

Worst seems like another good option, he is following people instead of leading and being town leader worst, you can probably sum it as inactivity, but not fan of him just voting whoever anyone tells him to vote.

Alot of slots that are inactives can be yeeted as well. I posted a townie read list earlier, and nothing really changed in it really, than fuji probably might be townie added to it as well.

Who you town read and who do you scum read? so far you been just spewing shit hoping it sticks.

Saber

King of Knights
I mean it's known that I was culted so I don't really care what you think. I'd happily just open scum for the rest of the game but I'm still trying to help the town, if you want to discredit my reads then have at it, I'm making them for your benefit (your benefit being the town), has nothing to do with me.
and why would you do that as a cult member?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
and why would you do that as a cult member?
1 - because unculting exists.
2 - Because I don't know who my cult leader is supposed to be.
3 - even if I want to play as a blind Cult member, I'd still want to lynch scum, because cult recruits the town, it doesn't need to lynch them, it just needs to live long enough. Scum, however, it needs dead, and it can't recruit them.