Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have no reason to view you as town here, not sure why you think you think you should not be the yeet for today? I think you are full of shit so far, and find it funny you just sum up me pointing out nonsense as 'cry about it' and omgsus my starter, I scum read you because of your horrible play and agenda driven narrative and read. You are so tunnel visioned and clearly have an agenda in plan here. You been going around people hoping for something to stick, you don't seem to be solving at all actually. This is trash, because you know you are just spewing shit.

I am not gonna sit here and tolerate your nonsense, I won't let you just do whatever the fuck you want. You the one who needs to give me a resaon to town read you here, because so far, you just fake as fuck.

Besides you, I would not mind an LM push, nor do I mind a worst wagon, although I prefer LM over worst, but to be fair I do need to see what LM has posted, but so far it just seems like busy work, him stating that he town read me probably is TMI if he is indeed scum.

Worst seems like another good option, he is following people instead of leading and being town leader worst, you can probably sum it as inactivity, but not fan of him just voting whoever anyone tells him to vote.

Alot of slots that are inactives can be yeeted as well. I posted a townie read list earlier, and nothing really changed in it really, than fuji probably might be townie added to it as well.

Who you town read and who do you scum read? so far you been just spewing shit hoping it sticks.
town
kweh
mango
fuji (maybe indie? probably protown)

rion (maybe? can see him being indie too but not banking on it. ready to toss this slot anytime tho cuz he does play anti-town even as town. will be hard to distinguish him from scum)
polar (maybe?)
orca (maybe?)

im guilty of not having a read on like 70% of the players. i can give u gut reads on them if u want

sus
you
flower 2.0
probably pot goblin too. was also susing RA but he got killed

considering this is a multiball my reads on the (maybe?) town slots r not very strong

town
kweh
mango

rion (maybe? can see him being indie too but not banking on it. ready to toss this slot anytime tho cuz he does play anti-town even as town. will be hard to distinguish him from scum)
polar (maybe?)
orca (maybe?)

im guilty of not having a read on like 70% of the players. i can give u gut reads on them if u want

sus
you
flower 2.0

considering this is a multiball my reads on the (maybe?) town slots r not very strong
Why do you think Im indie wtf.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
1 - because unculting exists.
2 - Because I don't know who my cult leader is supposed to be.
3 - even if I want to play as a blind Cult member, I'd still want to lynch scum, because cult recruits the town, it doesn't need to lynch them, it just needs to live long enough. Scum, however, it needs dead, and it can't recruit them.
Back to Saber, if you want to use me being culted as a reason to not follow my reads or whatever, then fine. It's not my wincon that's affected. I can't even play to a wincon. So I will just do my thing, take whatever you want from it.

town
kweh
mango

polar (maybe?)
orca (maybe?)

sus
you
flower 2.0

so more lying. lock scum now.

town
kweh
mango

polar (maybe?)
orca (maybe?)

sus
you
flower 2.0

Yet, you have no qualms giving people shit for not allegedly solving, when they are solving more than you. You literally made a post to LM stating that I am townie and how you wanna take the credit for making me readable, but now have no qualms putting me back to your scum list because of probably shitty reason as 'Soul is not solving', how am I not solving? my vote on you is because I do not believe you are not, and stated numerous times why you are not. This tells me, everything you been spewing is just pure nonsense.

You trying to pocket me in hopes that I look at you in different lenses, but saw I am not gonna waver that easily regarding my stance on you, like what exactly are you trying to do here exactly?

Saber

King of Knights
1 - because unculting exists.
2 - Because I don't know who my cult leader is supposed to be.
3 - even if I want to play as a blind Cult member, I'd still want to lynch scum, because cult recruits the town, it doesn't need to lynch them, it just needs to live long enough. Scum, however, it needs dead, and it can't recruit them.
wasn't your approach as scum in your last multiball game to kill and lynch other scum, even if you knew they would merge with you later, just for town creds? so even if you're actually scum hunting, i'm not sure town won't pay the price for it later
how do you know if there's unculting in this game?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yet, you have no qualms giving people shit for not allegedly solving, when they are solving more than you. You literally made a post to LM stating that I am townie and how you wanna take the credit for making me readable, but now have no qualms putting me back to your scum list because of probably shitty reason as 'Soul is not solving', how am I not solving? my vote on you is because I do not believe you are not, and stated numerous times why you are not. This tells me, everything you been spewing is just pure nonsense.

You trying to pocket me in hopes that I look at you in different lenses, but saw I am not gonna waver that easily regarding my stance on you, like what exactly are you trying to do here exactly?
i thought u were town in my response to melkor then thought about it after and was like but wait a minute why is he pushing me and not someone else

i thought u were town in my response to melkor then thought about it after and was like but wait a minute why is he pushing me and not someone else
and it did not occure to you that I am voting for you still because I scum read you? like does me voting for you here tells you I am scum?? You did not give me a single good reason on why you should not be the yeet for today. Like who would you wanna yeet? if you say me, I am not even open in entertaining in having this conversation with you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
and it did not occure to you that I am voting for you still because I scum read you? like does me voting for you here tells you I am scum?? You did not give me a single good reason on why you should not be the yeet for today. Like who would you wanna yeet? if you say me, I am not even open in entertaining in having this conversation with you.
ionno, did u read the whole game? maybe u can guide us

Saber

King of Knights
anyway, going by what ratchet said, we'd probably be better off catching the cult leader than the players who got converted, tbh
probably won't be just one or two
think i just want to lynch mafia today

vote lynch worst