Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Ideally you'll gimme a reason on top
Just feeds my suspicion of him
@Fujishiro the short version Polar explained above

Me questioning Polar and his change in stance on Ratchet
Me voting Polar when I was annoyed with his posts
Me listing Polar as a suspect again today
Me legitimately questioning Polar and Ratchets views of each other and the drastic changes
Again delving deeper into the Polar and Ratchet thoughts and how Polar could have me as a suspect randomly
Melkor ignoring all of the above and thinking I might be lock scum because of Polar just casually slipping me into a suspect list
Melkor running with that for a vote
Again me questioning Polar's thought on it
Well maybe he didnt read your push on Polar Bear. Also maybe he town read Polar Bear more then you so he took his scum read of you into account.
Maybe, but that would be further indication of nontown Melkor. As town Melkor always asks me about my read lists and well any list I make and questions my thoughts on people, etc He has pretty much avoided those
Go to these posts and read the posts inside them as well

Basically he is fully in a scum state of mind imo. Not scum hunting in the thread, not asking his normal questions, his suspect list seems fabricated and his reaction to me pushing it didn't seem towny, he isn't reading imo or thinking critically as shown in the oops trap, not solving intently, just going with whats easy, etc

Also had a couple questionable posts about Polar and I that usually comes from frustrated scum

As someone who gets paranoid about food safety and parasites that might be lurking inside fresh, raw fish (sushi grade requires fish to be flash frozen at a certain temperature for a period of time), I "maybe" would take one bite, to see how it tastes?

But yea, that sashimi on the plate is completely raw.
That also just looked like an eel lmao

As someone who gets paranoid about food safety and parasites that might be lurking inside fresh, raw fish (sushi grade requires fish to be flash frozen at a certain temperature for a period of time), I "maybe" would take one bite, to see how it tastes?

But yea, that sashimi on the plate is completely raw.
Why would you eat raw fish lol.