Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Activated Speed Force Infinite Punch redirect all kill shots this cycle to Omega Kill Batman/Fujishiro

Prep Time was Triggered, Fujishiro can give the Batman Role to another player and take that players role to the grave instead
Fuji was the hero we deserved, but is no longer needed right now. Because he could take a bullet for town.

Your death will not have been in vain Batman.

1: Flower
2: Yoho
3: Alexis2282AE
4: Soulkiller
5: Indigo
6: Saber
7: Fujishiro
8: Polar Bear
9: The Orca
10: MangoSenpai
11: BoaHancocksHusband
12: Jaguark101
13: Random Asshole
14: Yo Tan Wa
15: Emil
16: Luka
17: Charlie
18: Mr. Reloaded
19: Pot Goblin
20: MUUGEN
21: Apollo
22: Ratchet
23: Blax Blah
24: Daniel
25: GhostfaceKillah
26: Sir Yasheem
27: Jinri
28: Alwaysmind
29: York
30: Red Night
31: Bill Slipton
32: Worst
33: Lord Melkor
34: KWEH
35: Dr. Watson

Bruh, looking at this list, I can't recall over half of the players here doing anything significant really.

fuuuuuuuck now I have to pretend like I actually have thoughts......

Mainly what I've gotten from catching up is that most of the active players feel like town, unfortunately. I would say that Worst can go, but his presence is a comfort to Town Leader Fuji and I shan't anger him. I also feel like trusting Polar/Orca's scum reads on each other has always worked out well, so I think either of them is a good lynch direction(leaning towards Polar, although ideally they're both scum on opposite sides and found each other out for us. That's what I'm hoping for)
Can you give me a townie list York? and your scum list if you have any? You been kinda lowkey lurking feels like.

I do agree though about Orca and Polar, Orca looks better here, and if orca thinks polar is scum then who am I to say no to him lol.

Bruh, you two just vote without catching up or reading? don't think daniel is necessairly scum here. Also, fuji got omega killed and unvoted daniel. Would be funny if his push on daniel made scum to yeet him lmao.
Only when Batman asks me to (saw the flip so i guess I can say that).

I'll do my best to catch up later. I haven't seen unvoting yet.