He's in heaven with the rest of the martyrs like Haniyeh, Izz al Din Al Qassam and Emir Khattab. Nasrallah is in hell for what he did in Syria tho so is Ariel Sharon and Netanyahu will hopefully join them soon
Post automatically merged:

Yahya Sinwar started a war he had no hope of winning and got thousands of innocent people, mostly from his own side, killed in the process while also completely obliterating his country.

Tho I guess he did kill Israelis and anger Israel into committing war crimes that damaged their international reputation, so perhaps he got what he wanted? Doesn’t change the fact he used the lives of his own people as pawns in his agenda.

I
Without resistance in Palestine. There would have been a genocide a LOT sooner and Israel would be in total control of the Palestine mate.

Do not undermine the power behind the action of resisting.
Ever since they came to power, Hamas has done nothing but cause the slaughter of their own people.

One thing I think the Zionists learned was the ways in which the world works. The world is controlled by people with power and you need power to accomplish anything. For hundreds of years Jews were repeatedly persecuted by the Christian nations. Ultimately the Zionists realized that in order to create a future for themselves, they needed the help of the very people who persecuted them. Which is basically how Israel was created. By Zionists getting the help of antisemitic western countries to create a Jewish colony in Palestine.

I don’t think Hamas and hezbollah really get this. Instead, I think they’re idealists. They resist because in their mind their cause is just and hence their actions are divinely sanctioned resistance.

Irl it doesn’t matter how much you think God is on your side, you’re not going to defeat a western backed army with fucking Iran on your side.

The west and the world as a whole is invested in the Palestinians getting their own state via a two state solution. That’s better than what a lot of stateless people, like the Kurds, the khalistanis, or even jews pre-Zionism got.

Hamas just seems to miss the forest for the trees.

Last edited:
I don't want israelite people to die, I want both israelite people and palestinian people to live, what do you want?,
Unfortunately, the public at large might need to learn the hard way that actions that spark war can have major consequences, and the mindset that some of these countries in the Middle East may have regarding actions done in war are different from what we think of as "ethics of war".

Israel's mindset right now?

"Hit me once, I'll hit you 10x harder back."

The hostages are going to get executed and Netanyahu will get assassinated by an israeli for causing their deaths.
If the hostages ever get executed, this might trigger the IDF enough to wipe Palestine and its people completely off the map.

Literally on the tier of WW2 Imperial Japan's invasion of Nanking

But from the perspective of the remaining terrorists, I don't think they have anything to lose. They're probably hell bent on willing to die in a blaze of glory unless one of them squeals.

If the hostages ever get executed, this might trigger the IDF enough to wipe Palestine and its people completely off the map.

Literally on the tier of WW2 Imperial Japan's invasion of Nanking

But from the perspective of the remaining terrorists, I don't think they have anything to lose. They're probably hell bent on willing to die in a blaze of glory unless one of them squeals.
I don’t think they really care if their own people die.

They view Palestinian deaths as a form of resistance. I remember one Hamas leader even said something to the sort of “we are a nation of martyrs”.

A lot of the Palestinian people, however, really do just want the war to end. So perhaps if this keeps going, perhaps there will be some sort of internal conflict in Gaza where Gazans who prefer collaboration to martyrdom will overthrow Hamas.

Lol https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-g...ed-500k-state-says-its-no-issue-gop-disagrees
Yahya Sinwar started a war he had no hope of winning and got thousands of innocent people, mostly from his own side, killed in the process while also completely obliterating his country.

Tho I guess he did kill Israelis and anger Israel into committing war crimes that damaged their international reputation, so perhaps he got what he wanted? Doesn’t change the fact he used the lives of his own people as pawns in his agenda.

Ever since they came to power, Hamas has done nothing but cause the slaughter of their own people.

One thing I think the Zionists learned was the ways in which the world works. The world is controlled by people with power and you need power to accomplish anything. For hundreds of years Jews were repeatedly persecuted by the Christian nations. Ultimately the Zionists realized that in order to create a future for themselves, they needed the help of the very people who persecuted them. Which is basically how Israel was created. By Zionists getting the help of antisemitic western countries to create a Jewish colony in Palestine.

I don’t think Hamas and hezbollah really get this. Instead, I think they’re idealists. They resist because in their mind their cause is just and hence their actions are divinely sanctioned resistance.

Irl it doesn’t matter how much you think God is on your side, you’re not going to defeat a western backed army with fucking Iran on your side.

The west and the world as a whole is invested in the Palestinians getting their own state via a two state solution. That’s better than what a lot of stateless people, like the Kurds, the khalistanis, or even jews pre-Zionism got.

Hamas just seems to miss the forest for the trees.
Lmao "anger Israel into committing war crimes":gokulaugh:
The hostages are going to get executed and Netanyahu will get assassinated by an israeli for causing their deaths.
He already dead since 3-4 weeks.
All male hostages are over 18 Hamas should make an example out of some of them
Dude wtf