Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
vote Lynch Daniel

Why tho?
We will never know but we gotta trust the boss

Vote Lynch Daniel
Since you guys won't even do your due dilligence he already said why, and since retracted his case.

It was because he felt Daniel was just fluffing and coasting - but he later found that this is Daniel's first game - and it being an Aries game to boot there's no wonder he's lost in the sauce.

This is weak from you guys

Worst

Custom title
Since you guys won't even do your due dilligence he already said why, and since retracted his case.

It was because he felt Daniel was just fluffing and coasting - but he later found that this is Daniel's first game - and it being an Aries game to boot there's no wonder he's lost in the sauce.

Oh then

Unvote

Oh f off really, i woke up and saw that from Town so i'm not asking for 10 reasons behind it. Weak from you

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Oh f off really, i woke up and saw that from Town so i'm not asking for 10 reasons behind it. Weak from you
What kind of argument is this lmao

Does Fuji being town equals him being right?

Either way, benefit of doubt, you saw Fuji's death due to it being the latest page, still would have taken reading a handful posts more before Flower points out that Fuji doing this to a newbie is cruel.

So are you going to unvote or what

What kind of argument is this lmao

Does Fuji being town equals him being right?

Either way, benefit of doubt, you saw Fuji's death due to it being the latest page, still would have taken reading a handful posts more before Flower points out that Fuji doing this to a newbie is cruel.

So are you going to unvote or what
No, but Fuji being Town equals him not doing it to grab easy mislynch.

I only checked WUs and notifications by then so nah.

Is Daniel really new or not? Wasn't he recently complaining about Orca and Polar on OLF in some other sign up thread?

I could change it later but seeing how mad you are about it, i'll leave it for now.

Is Daniel really new or not? Wasn't he recently complaining about Orca and Polar on OLF in some other sign up thread?

I could change it later but seeing how mad you are about it, i'll leave it for now.
He is new. Just said that he considered playing, but was hesistant due to all the toxicity.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

I'm very curious as to how you've managed to interpret my posts as to me being mad lmao

You were told by SK also that Fuji took back his vote, so why are you acting as if me reinforcing that sentiment to be so scandalous?