Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Apollo

The Sol King
โ€Ž
Due to unforseen circumstances, I have been late and havent contributed to the thread at all.

Can anyone give me the rundown on what are the wagons and the cases quickly ? At least to help with my vote.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Way too many Batman movies out there.

Hollywood should givr some other lesser known superhero a spotlight on stage.
True same for superman , I'd love to see a Live action death stroke movie

Daniel

โ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Yeah, Alot of obscure ones like Phantom Stranger, Deadman, The Question etc.
We should, but superhero movies have become a dime a dozen these days, and every time one of them comes out, watching one of them on opening night feels more like having dinner at Denny's instead of a New Year's celebration.

But maybe it's just me outgrowing the genre entirely.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
We should, but superhero movies have become a dime a dozen these days, and every time one of them comes out, watching one of them on opening night feels more like having dinner at Denny's instead of a New Year's celebration.

But maybe it's just me outgrowing the genre entirely.
Lowkey I wanna see a Lois Lane movie everything from her perspective and her journey through the daily planet

Yoho

โ€Ž
Due to unforseen circumstances, I have been late and havent contributed to the thread at all.

Can anyone give me the rundown on what are the wagons and the cases quickly ? At least to help with my vote.
For a couple days it was Sir Yasheen that was under investigation but he was executed, and today we really don't have a major wagon going yet but Fushi was fed to the fishes

Apollo

The Sol King
โ€Ž
For a couple days it was Sir Yasheen that was under investigation but he was executed, and today we really don't have a major wagon going yet but Fushi was fed to the fishes
I read the threadmarks so I gathered that much info. Weird for a srm to not have wagons going on. I'll read the last few pages to try and get a feel for the game.

fuuuuuuuck now I have to pretend like I actually have thoughts......

Mainly what I've gotten from catching up is that most of the active players feel like town, unfortunately. I would say that Worst can go, but his presence is a comfort to Town Leader Fuji and I shan't anger him. I also feel like trusting Polar/Orca's scum reads on each other has always worked out well, so I think either of them is a good lynch direction(leaning towards Polar, although ideally they're both scum on opposite sides and found each other out for us. That's what I'm hoping for)
So uh, you missed a lot in your catch-up

Apollo

The Sol King
โ€Ž
I think we can probably lynch someone low activity. I was going to say Jinri but honestly, I think they can play like this as town when they're not interested in SRM.
If it's between the 4 charlie mentioned I'd probably lynch Jinri.
Is Apollo still in this game?
I don't get it, you said you wanted to lynch someone low activity (which I am), but then quickly switched from Jinri to me with not much time left in the phase.

And then there is these posts:
The only "confirmed" player is Ratchet, and he got culted - but he's allegedly more like a hijacking, he don't know his CL
I'll probably just sheep Ratchet today. Blood is an Indie and he has reasons to keep playing for Town regardless since unculting is a possibility.
You've been culted, so why does town keep you alive? Afaik cults are hostile to town, so no reason to keep your slot alive based on a hypothetical unculting ability that town may not even get.

I'd appreciate it if some more active player gave me more context on your situation ratchet.