Questions & Mysteries So Zoros and Sanji matchups are clear?

Will they face off dorry and brogy?

I could imagine Loki being also an opponent for zoro if his powers are swordsmanship related.

Or in elbaf is also an powerful swordsman giant.

What I actually want is zoro actually soloing dorry and brogy. And the next best thing would be him facing and beating an advanced conqueror oppenent.

Will they face off dorry and brogy?

I could imagine Loki being also an opponent for zoro if his powers are swordsmanship related.

Or in elbaf is also an powerful swordsman giant.

What I actually want is zoro actually soloing dorry and brogy. And the next best thing would be him facing and beating an advanced conqueror oppenent.
Are u stupid?

Dorry and Broggy are SH allies, why would they fight Zoro or Sanji?

There will be no character in Elbaph that will have AdCoC expect maybe Loki.

Both of them at best will fight some fodder Loki henchman

I don’t think Loki will be a villain imo there’s going to be a bigger plot regarding the kings death. Whether it relates to CP0 who have long time been theorized to be mother Carmel’s kids she sold or Enel who has also been theorized to connect to Elbaf due to the name of his home island and attack based on Thor we have more to discover with Elbaf.

Dorry and Broggy are both Straw Hat and Red Haired Pirates allies. I don't think they'd fight against the crew unless they ally with Loki (and misunderstandings lead to drama) and even then I don't see them being Zoro and Sanji's opponents over Beckmann and Lucky Roux. Part of the crew is literally travelling with Dorry and Broggy, I'm not sure I see them just fighting the crew for Shanks, especially when they're an independent crew (even if Shanks has Elbalph as part of his territory).

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Zoro vs Ben is the biggest reason I don’t see SHP vs RHP happening. Zoro fighting someone who doesn’t even have a sword at all would be really awkward.
The reason why I don't see SH vs RHP happening is the complete lack of interest Oda has shown any of the other members outside of Shanks and the main three.

He didn't even bother naming them in the manga