Speculations Loki might be a Straw hat!

Ok don't attack me this is just a fun little theory.

I think Loki is a good guy and he Surtr mythical Zoan DF and he will be the weapon smith of Strawhats. Surtr seems to have shape shifthing powers and this fits with loki theme. Normally Loki is an ice Giant but here it is reverse cause he is a Fire giant. Shanks represents Tyr and Sanjuan Wolf is probably Fenrir, Loki will be Wolfs opponent. That big on the island sword is probably his sword.

There is a fake god in Elbaf that killed Odin and took his place but Loki fought him. Loki lost to fake god who probably has a Logia DF and that is why Harudin said to Luffy have you seen a giant with a logia. Luffy will defeat fake sun God and make weaponsmith Loki join his crew, since Loki can shape shift he can easily ride on the ship and he is probably an Okama. Since Loki is an Okama he will have a beef with Sanji but he will be a guy that can't lie so Usopp who represents Thor will be his opposite.

I also expect mysterious DF to be Thors Mythical Zoan or something that can make human a Giant. Usopp will eat that DF and lift Myolnir with his warrior spirit since weapon will choose him.

I also expect to find Gungnir in Elbaff but i am not sure who will use it, maybe Luffy. In addition Luffy also found Loki chained underground like how Blackbeard found Wolf in impel down.
Joyboy also a smiliar theory here very close to my take here you can watch if you're interested.

Last edited:
My bet is it will be a Jörmundgander DF or something to fit the "destroy the world" theme.

Loki is the Nola of the arc.
Surtr also has a theme like that also Jörmundgander may be Im which is the snake that devours worlds. Do you know the bridge Celestial dragons are making that will probably be where Jörmundgander travel the world though i am not sure what the end goal is.

Kizaruber Eats

"To live, would be an awfully grand adventure."
He can shape shift and he is into a masculine woman like Lola, and there were lots of other loki interpretation where is like that. It is just a possibility i hope i am wrong. :kayneshrug:
We already have Morley for a giant Okama but if Loki is one too, I am officially done lmao.

Given Lokis lore amd Oda's own degeneracy, we could be in for an extremely 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 Loki lmao.

So Sanji vs Loki confirmed? Bon Clay of new world? Both of them are ostracised, cursed princes too? Sanji is 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 and heavily associated with okama too?

:saden:

We already have Morley for a giant Okama but if Loki is one too, I am officially done lmao.

Given Lokis lore amd Oda's own degeneracy, we could be in for an extremely 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 Loki lmao.

So Sanji vs Loki confirmed? Bon Clay of new world? Both of them are ostracised, cursed princes too? Sanji is 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 and heavily associated with okama too?

:saden:
Lol though i want to see that i think Loki will be an ally but i hope you're right. :sanjismug:

Worst

Custom title
I think Surtur's sword is there just for " scenery " remember that everything is giants scaled now and that thing pierces through all Elbaf........ doesn't matter how legendary his DF is there's no way anyone in the current setting wields that sword lol