Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Now the reason why Oda separated the straw hats this way is clear
But I wonder if it means Oda is planning a reunion with Vivi earlier than expected. If the meeting is still only by the final arc, that they know Vivi is safe now or a dozen of chapters later don't really change anything.
I’m not sure if this means reunion just yet, but it will let the straw hats know that Vivi is currently safe and who she is with so no panicking about her being dead or in mariejoa

She never had a serious chance to begin with. :doffytroll:

As soon as it became clear Kuma wasn't dead, Bonney bros should have packed it up.
Always said that the only way for Bonney to join is for Kuma to die or to join the crew too as there no way Oda would separate them when Bonney entire motivation revolve about being with him.
Heck the reason why Oda had them tag along with the crew is so Kuma and Bonney could live on Elbaf in peace as Elbaf is strong enough for the WG to not approach it.

It's been a while since I've been on WG (I was taking a break from OP). I have to say I'm really surprised this thread is still going on.

Last time I was here, the thread was basically Yamato vs Carrot about who will become the next SH. When I saw that there were no new member (except for Jinbei, but lets be honest, he was already a SH at this point) at the end of Wano, I assumed that the crew was complete.

I know Luffy said he want "10 members" but I have the impression that this topic is now used only to post random names of new characters, without any real reasoning behind it.

It's been a while since I've been on WG (I was taking a break from OP). I have to say I'm really surprised this thread is still going on.

Last time I was here, the thread was basically Yamato vs Carrot about who will become the next SH. When I saw that there were no new member (except for Jinbei, but lets be honest, he was already a SH at this point) at the end of Wano, I assumed that the crew was complete.

I know Luffy said he want "10 members" but I have the impression that this topic is now used only to post random names of new characters, without any real reasoning behind it.
Yeah the chances of anyone else joining has really dwindled. Vivi got a boost this chapter, and Bonney got a hit. So if it's neither of them I don't see anyone joining.

It's pretty much become a meme thread

Characters could actually still join the crew. But unlikely on Elbaf because we have Hajrudin in the fleet already.

By the time that Yamato joins, I’m expecting one more characters to join in as well.

One of the Vegapunk already « joined » too.