Chapter Discussion Chapter 403: Results

my theory:

- halkenburg swaped with wario (halkenburg's soul is inside wario's body and wario's soul is inside halkenburg's body)
- halkenburg's body with wario's soul shoot arrow at balsa, swapping them (now wario's soul is inside balsa's body, balsa's soul is inside halkenburg's body and halkenburg's soul is inside wario's body)
- balsa's body with wario's soul will kill halkenburg's body with balsa's soul. that way, he will accomplish benj's mission and will get the proof of it - halkenburg's dead body (but actually it will be balsa's soul inside who wiil die)
- after halkenburg's killing, balsa's body with wario's soul will get permission to go to benj and will try to kill him there
- benj will kill balsa's body with wario's soul and will think, that he actually killed balsa's body with halkenburg's soul
- halkenburg's soul actually will be alive inside wario's body and he can act freely
Post automatically merged:

:YeahBoi:

my theory:

- halkenburg swaped with wario (halkenburg's soul is inside wario's body and wario's soul is inside halkenburg's body)
- halkenburg's body with wario's soul shoot arrow at balsa, swapping them (now wario's soul is inside balsa's body, balsa's soul is inside halkenburg's body and halkenburg's soul is inside wario's body)
- balsa's body with wario's soul will kill halkenburg's body with balsa's soul. that way, he will accomplish benj's mission and will get the proof of it - halkenburg's dead body (but actually it will be balsa's soul inside who wiil die)
- after halkenburg's killing, balsa's body with wario's soul will get permission to go to benj and will try to kill him there
- benj will kill balsa's body with wario's soul and will think, that he actually killed balsa's body with halkenburg's soul
- halkenburg's soul actually will be alive inside wario's body and he can act freely
Post automatically merged:

:YeahBoi:
The only problem with this is that Halk will never be able to win the succession war, if he isn't in his Halk body.

He didn't wanted to win at the beginning and tried to kill himself, so maybe it doesn't matter for him to actually win
He's a changed man. Him surviving is what got him to accept pacifism won't solve things. His very nen awakening is symbolic of his having accepted that to change the Kakin Empire he needs to win, and in order to win he needs to be proactive and use those who believe in him (thus, aura of many = arrow for his sole use)

That's my main problem with the whole "Balsamilco and Halkenburg switched bodies" theory.

If it is indeed Balsa in Halkenburg's body right now and he dies due to the poison rotting away Halkenburg's body, then Halkenburg himself would have no chance to return to his own body afterwards, since the virus destroyed it internally.

He would be out of the succession contest anyway.

It's Togashi and he could always find a clever way out of it, but right now I don't see it.

That's my main problem with the whole "Balsamilco and Halkenburg switched bodies" theory.

If it is indeed Balsa in Halkenburg's body right now and he dies due to the poison rotting away Halkenburg's body, then Halkenburg himself would have no chance to return to his own body afterwards, since the virus destroyed it internally.

He would be out of the succession contest anyway.

It's Togashi and he could always find a clever way out of it, but right now I don't see it.
Unless Balsa-Halk manages to convince another prince (Sandwitch? since they're friends) of his identity, and continues the war as a confidante/spy to said prince, on the promise of a political reform once the war is over.

---
This about sums up my opinion too:

Last edited:
Balsamico and Halkenburg didnt change bodies, Halk ability is for he or one of his companions to take over the body of someone, like he did with Shikaku, not to change.

He will "kill" his body and use Balsa body to get close to Benjamim.

A thing i wonder is if he is able to use the ability in other people body, or only in the original one, and if the nen-beast is attached to the Halk original body or to his "soul".

Pehaps he could even take over Benj body and rule from him

Halkenburg ability has me thinking like Benjamin, if Halkenburg arrow can posses anyone, then I would assume, both Bals and Vict have been compromised. I just can’t see Halkenburg dying this soon. The death flag might be pointing to Benjamin if he go confirms to see if the assassination was a success.

If an actual prince shows up to meet Kurapika, likely be Zhang Lei, Tyson or Benjamin himself.