Anime & Manga General OP Shipping Thread

F

Fallen Prince

i see your point but that also change friendship can turn into something different and the only reason im for it is because shes probably one of the only females close in age to luffy and has a close relationship with him name one other person he gave the hat to while it has a deep meaning none thats how everytime she got the hat was framed she was the first and he gave her it for any important promise to save her just like what shanks did for him and also to reassure on sky island that she is under the man that will become the pirate king just my thoughts
I mean its true the hat symbolises something bit overall we need to look at context of the situation.

Nami worked for arlong only to be betrayed and she needed someone who get her back during that situation. I know oda goes metaphor with stuff because japanese language is filled with metaphor .

Luffy did not learn anything about namis past but he immediately assessed her situation . I think of it as moral support. I can be wrong if pairing does happen it needs good explanation why luffy actually likes nami .

I mean its true the hat symbolises something bit overall we need to look at context of the situation.

Nami worked for arlong only to be betrayed and she needed someone who get her back during that situation. I know oda goes metaphor with stuff because japanese language is filled with metaphor .

Luffy did not learn anything about namis past but he immediately assessed her situation . I think of it as moral support. I can be wrong if pairing does happen it needs good explanation why luffy actually likes nami .
yea and thats why i like luffy he doesnt care he just knew she wouldnt and i think he would do this for alot of his crew he didnt need a reason why he just did he truly assessed her character oppose to what he did for robin

pre time skip you can see luffy x nami and zoro x robin but after the time skip oda destroyed any chance of it happening with franky and robin moments and luffy x nami slowly faded oda seems to be pushing sanji x nami ever since punk hazard

i think margerte is perfect for luffy she’s close in age she isn’t insane like hancock and isn’t violent like nami
Post automatically merged:

Luffy - Margarette, Sanji - Pudding, Zoro - Tashigi.
:gonope:
Luffy - Margarette, Sanji - nami, Zoro - Tashigi.
:goyea:

M

MD Zolo

Because Tashigi is a poor substitute for Kuina. Zoro's interest in Tashigi grew from Kuina, but Tashigi isn't Kuina.

So, it doesn't make sense for Zoro to be with somebody just because she reminds him of his childhood friend.

Sure...Tashigi is her own person. But that person is not relevant to Zoro at all. The only quality of Tashigi that is appreciable is that Tashigi doesn't consider her gender to be a weakness like Kuina.

Because Tashigi is a poor substitute for Kuina. Zoro's interest in Tashigi grew from Kuina, but Tashigi isn't Kuina.

So, it doesn't make sense for Zoro to be with somebody just because she reminds him of his childhood friend.

Sure...Tashigi is her own person. But that person is not relevant to Zoro at all. The only quality of Tashigi that is appreciable is that Tashigi doesn't consider her gender to be a weakness like Kuina.
heh i would say with a little development it could work the grown work is there but for now im sticking with like hyori