Anime & Manga General OP Shipping Thread

F

Fallen Prince

i agree but i find it weird they don’t approve of any nami pairing
I am not sure about it reddit is big supporter of luffy x nami fandom.

May i know what part of discussion were you in ? Shipping threads are usually discouraged because it doesnt add any value and the downvote feature is misused as hell.

I know i get downvote for no reason thats why forums are better .

I am not sure about it reddit is big supporter of luffy x nami fandom.

May i know what part of discussion were you in ? Shipping threads are usually discouraged because it doesnt add any value and the downvote feature is misused as hell.

I know i get downvote for no reason thats why forums are better .
yeah reddit is weird i say something in a post and get 10 upvotes and say the same thing in different post and get 5 downvotes
Post automatically merged:

Fighting the lost battle, huh?!! LuMa is the future. At this point, LuNa can only happen as a rebound of sort for Nami.
what’s luMa?

F

Fallen Prince

yeah reddit is weird i say something in a post and get 10 upvotes and say the same thing in different post and get 5 downvotes
Its an echo chamber for certain opinion people .

If you are not aligned with the majority of opinion they downvote you to hell.

Its holy place for luffy fan boys . Here you can bash the series and get away but not on reddit your comment will just disappear with downvoting .

At this momdnt i dont think pairing will ever happen in op.

Luffy x nami is least among them this is because luffy treats nami as an equal crewmate just like everyone.
i see your point but that also change friendship can turn into something different and the only reason im for it is because shes probably one of the only females close in age to luffy and has a close relationship with him name one other person he gave the hat to while it has a deep meaning none thats how everytime she got the hat was framed she was the first and he gave her it for any important promise to save her just like what shanks did for him and also to reassure on sky island that she is under the man that will become the pirate king just my thoughts