Speculations Are Zoro and Mihawk the only World's Strongest in the Final Saga?

Will there be others with individual WS titles in Final Saga?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Sup I am hella drunk, so I might give some exclusive honest thoughts to this.

It could very well be that Oda keeps the "WS" title exclusive to swordfighters now in order to push the meaning of sword-only fighters in the story.

It is no big secret, but japanese love swords and One Piece is a huge pirate story, that stays on-theme with pirates.

The other world strongest titles were used to highlight very specific individuals that were relevant across several arcs, and even after their arcs finished they remained in some sort relevant.

Oda has everything sorted out and now the big finale of the WS-related tropes in One Piece is left with the swordsmen.

No hard feels and overinterpretation at this point, but it's a great thing to have that keeps Zoro's dream relevant after all these crazy powercreep and such we had in the story. I guess it is natural for a story written across 3 decades almost.

Let's cheer one on Oda for sorting stuff out like that, and keep Zoro's dream relevant until the very final saga.

As you might guess I am drunk...and that on Ibiza lol, but I am honest with what I feel.

@nik87 idk if this thread is meant to be for gaslighting or so, but if it isn't then def an interesting topic to have been thinking about.

I just hope everything is honest and rational.

BB will be one.

Has the strongest paramecia that made WB the WSM capable of "destroying the world"
Has the most evil df yami that cancels other dfs
And will most likely get an insane zoan, probably of the mythical variety

BB will be the WSM/WSP/WSC when he fights goofy. So oda can still have his mc be the underdog even though his mc is literally the reincarnation of the pirate jesus.

BB will be one.

Has the strongest paramecia that made WB the WSM capable of "destroying the world"
Has the most evil df yami that cancels other dfs
And will most likely get an insane zoan, probably of the mythical variety

BB will be the WSM/WSP/WSC when he fights goofy. So oda can still have his mc be the underdog even though his mc is literally the reincarnation of the pirate jesus.
The great imu > Eos BB probably