Chapter Discussion I’m team Kidd

Who are you cheering on?

• Total voters

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Kaido attempted to do this by destroying him in battle, torturing him to break his will, destroying his crew and humiliating his right hand man...And yet Kidd returned even stronger and eventually took down a yonko..it's a consistent pattern...And now Kidd has taken a big loss off the coasts of Elbaf...He's 100% returning back with an even stronger will and he certainly isn't quitting. In fact, his path mirrors another very important character, can you guess who?

Anyway Kaido couldn't break his will and Shanks won't be able to either. He's a Conqueror for a reason.
kaido didn't destroy his ship

I think Oda might have Shanks fight a gauntlet before being defeated. As he respects Shanks too much to have him simply get a hype tool defeat like Ace or Law.

I think we could see Shanks fight Kid and Garling before ultimately falling to Teach. Basically like how WB and Kaido were treated.

I still expect Kid to get stomped in his rematch, but at least be able to land a hit on Shanks this time.
I doubt it but we'll see

Kizaruber Eats

"To live, would be an awfully grand adventure."
You think having a boat destroyed is somehow more career ending than going to prison lmfao.

Luffy’s first boat sank over 500 chapters ago

Bege’s ship was destroyed by BM
Kidds ship is based on his murdered childhood friend who he loved. That's the stinger. He wouldn't give up after losing a ship generally but this is like Luffy losing Ace for him or losing Ace again even.
It's gonna break and humble him immensely and brutally as he needs desperately too.

Shanks did humble him ultimately just not how I expected and would like it to have happened though. Oh well.

https://lorillee.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F699737811664977920
Kidd is like a darker more brutal Luffy and a Moria who didn't give up after severe tragedy....well not yet anyway.