Chapter Discussion I’m team Kidd

Who are you cheering on?

• Total voters
Kid’s still going to replace Shanks as yonko when he’s inevitably killed by Teach
Post automatically merged:

I’m guessing Kid creates a new alliance in Elbaf. Him, Law, and Bege would make sense, since all 3 Captains had their main ships destroyed.

I think it will be somewhat like a Cross Guild situation where all 3 are on equal terms with each other. However Kid will ultimately push to make himself the most important member, as he always does, and hence will be declared the Yonko post Elbaf. Kinda like Buggy lol.

In any case, I think Elbaf could have the WG as the main villain with Teach vs Shanks at the arc’s end, ultimately leading to Shanks’s fall at the hands of Teach and maybe Garling.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Kid’s still going to replace Shanks as yonko when he’s inevitably killed by Teach
Post automatically merged:

I’m guessing Kid creates a new alliance in Elbaf. Him, Law, and Bege would make sense, since all 3 Captains had their main ships destroyed.

I think it will be somewhat like a Cross Guild situation where all 3 are on equal terms with each other. However Kid will ultimately push to make himself the most important member, as he always does, and hence will be declared the Yonko post Elbaf. Kinda like Buggy lol.

In any case, I think Elbaf could have the WG as the main villain with Teach vs Shanks at the arc’s end, ultimately leading to Shanks’s fall at the hands of Teach and maybe Garling.
you have to be a pirate in order to be a yonko, kidd will probably paint some flags like bellamy or something

Obviously Kidd isn't dead nor is he done sailing (though his ship getting destroyed fucked him over hard), but on the other hand there's not much else he can do from here on. For what it's worth he did have a good amount of potential and I think if Oda was just more creative with his powers and made him use Haki more he'd have been golden.

People really think Kidd is gunna comeback and won't go after Shanks after what just happened...As I've said many times on this forum, BB's goals are far beyond Shanks. As soon as Kidd recovers in Elbaf, he will be going after Shanks.

People really think Kidd is gunna comeback and won't go after Shanks after what just happened...As I've said many times on this forum, BB's goals are far beyond Shanks. As soon as Kidd recovers in Elbaf, he will be going after Shanks.
It's fine if he goes after Shanks again so long as he actually trains to fight him and pushes him to a mid diff or high
If he does that then I'd be glad for that to happen
I just want to see genuine improvement is all.

It's fine if he goes after Shanks again so long as he actually trains to fight him and pushes him to a mid diff or high
If he does that then I'd be glad for that to happen
I just want to see genuine improvement is all.
I think Oda might have Shanks fight a gauntlet before being defeated. As he respects Shanks too much to have him simply get a hype tool defeat like Ace or Law.

I think we could see Shanks fight Kid and Garling before ultimately falling to Teach. Basically like how WB and Kaido were treated.

I still expect Kid to get stomped in his rematch, but at least be able to land a hit on Shanks this time.

it's not about whether he chooses to quit or not, he is forced to
Kaido attempted to do this by destroying him in battle, torturing him to break his will, destroying his crew and humiliating his right hand man...And yet Kidd returned even stronger and eventually took down a yonko..it's a consistent pattern...And now Kidd has taken a big loss off the coasts of Elbaf...He's 100% returning back with an even stronger will and he certainly isn't quitting. In fact, his path mirrors another very important character, can you guess who?

Anyway Kaido couldn't break his will and Shanks won't be able to either. He's a Conqueror for a reason.