Chapter Discussion I’m team Kidd

Who are you cheering on?

• Total voters
It’d be a waste narratively for Kid to absolutely get wrecked again. He at least should have a good showing but still lose imo[/QUOTEi

More like it hypes the fuck outta shanks since narratively he has a TON of more impact to Luffy and the one piece world in. General compared to kaido or big mom. Shanks and black beard were always adult mirrors of Luffy and it'll show when we see kids and law absolutely wrecked. Law will definitely have a better showing against Blackbeard because it's in Blackbeards style to seemingly be getting fucked up only to later have beaten the shit out of his opponent (ace; Magellan etc)

Team Kid even tho Shanks is stronger than him I hope he unlocks adv COC that will make him mid-top tier :cheers: same goes for Law he needs a powerup, adv COA.
I like law swords but he should have a stronger 1 for someone that used a sword like him having a stronger sword is a massive power up he do not have coc so he need a stronger sword with his awakening and strong haki . Same with killer actually do ot know how strong exactly are the punishers but it seem to be using them since pre time skip.