Chapter Discussion I’m team Kidd

Who are you cheering on?

• Total voters
Narrative~wise, I don’t see how he doesn’t beat Beckmann. There are two conditions which were established with 1076 that Kidd absolutely has to clear with this clash to show that he’s grown since the last time he’s met the Red Hair Pirates & is now a big fish now. The first is beating Beckmann who took his arm & the second is to actually make it to Shanks this time. Would be a tragedy for his character if he’s unable to achieve both of these tings.

Bro i totally get you trust me and normally this aint even sounding bad but i think that Oda wants us to think exactly that but hes simply gonna give Kid and Killer a crushing Defeat which ends their Dream and takes them out of the Race for the One Piece which in a way might shock Luffy when he hears this post Egghead etc. But Oda did say (I have big Plans for Eustass Kid) so you might be right and he survives somehow this with a accomplishment. But i dont see his Accomplishment beeing the Win over Benn Beckman. (He might beat Lucky Rou which is a crazy accomplishment since hes the Fighter of the Crew)

Last edited:
But Oda did say (I have big Plans for Eustass Kid) so you might be right and he survives somehow this with a accomplishment. But i dont see his Accomplishment beeing the Win over Benn Beckman. (He might beat Lucky Rou which is a crazy accomplishment since hes the Fighter of the Crew)
:laughmoji:

Im 99% sure Kid will do some surprising shit, but I highly doubt he takes out anyone signficant.

Shanks has casually clashed with other Yonko and hasnt even been shown injured yet. Itd say thats the first threshold to cross. If that happens, mega respect for Kid, but he'll still lose nonetheless.

Bro i totally get you trust me and normally this aint even sounding bad but i think that Oda wants us to think exactly that but hes simply gonna give Kid and Killer a crushing Defeat which ends their Dream and takes them out of the Race for the One Piece which in a way might shock Luffy when he hears this post Egghead etc. But Oda did say (I have big Plans for Eustass Kid) so you might be right and he survives somehow this with a accomplishment. But i dont see his Accomplishment beeing the Win over Benn Beckman. (He might beat Lucky Rou which is a crazy accomplishment since hes the Fighter of the Crew)
I doubt any of the ogs Beckman too or yassop get defeated that would immensely dehype them but maybe idk limejuice gets defeated since he mentioned having a bone to pick
Post automatically merged:

RHP pirates are enough for Kidd pirates.

Having giants is an overkill so there could be other reason for them - to save Kidd or persuade shanks to not kill kidd or something like that
This since kidd took out big mom

He either counter it directly with damned punk, which would show he is able now to pull his awakaning and damned punk in an instant and casually, comparable to Luffy with G5 now and Law with his awakaning on blackbeard,

or he goes directly on a defense mecha to withstand it in some kind of defense mode.

But i guess the first is more realistic.
I think killer will block it and pull a zoro.
Post automatically merged:

I am expecting a mutual blood bath on both sides. This is more than just a pirate fight. From severed hand, to road poneglyph, to yonko status, to man marked by flames to the elbaaf army and above all the pirate king title are all on the line here.

Kid has to go full ruthless on the red haired pirates and should also expect the same.

Rockstar is coming as an emissary. Kid should beat the shitt out of him, cut off his hand and send him packing back to shanks as a clear message. He is coming for it all and expects the same from him in return.

The message from kid should be clear . Either the throne of the pirate king or the coffin. No middle ground.
100% agreed make killer decapitate him with beheaded claw and give shanks the head as a message.
Truth pirate stuff.