Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Day-3: Actions New

a mother box was set

Antiope Tierra was activated to amp Vigilante

Wonder Woman super killed Superman

Lobo activated indie serial killer on Red Hood, but his role is tied to brother blood so it failed.

Superman CW assist was activated to negate Hostile Indies from activating anymore assist abilities this cycle

White Martian assist was activated to copy and town assist ability

Psychic Link was activated to allow Firestorms Mason to use their assist abilities without having to set them for the cycle

DAY 2, FINAL VOTE COUNT
up to post #3,705

Jinri - 6
Worst - 3
Emil - 2
Lord Melkor - 1
BoasHancockHusband - 1
SoulKiller - 1
Mr. Reloaded - 1
Apollo - 1
Daniel - 1
Polar Bear - 1
Ratchet - 1

Sir Yasheen - 4

Fujishiro: Sir Yasheen > SoulKiller > Yo Tan Wa > Saber > Unvote > Yo Tan Wa > Unvote
Pot Goblin: Sir Yasheen >
Charlie: Sir Yasheen > Daniel > unvote > Jinri
Random Asshole: Sir Yasheen
MangoSenpai: Sir Yasheen > Luka > Unvote > Saber > Polar Bear > Pot Goblin > Worst > Worst
KWEH:
Sir Yasheen > Lord Melkor
Mr. Reloaded:
Sir Yasheen > Worst > Daniel > unvote > BoasHancockHusband
Dr. Watson: Sir Yasheen

Luka: Sir Yasheen
Emil: Soulkiller > Soulkiller > Flower > Soulkiller > Worst > Jinri > Yo Tan Wa > Soulkiller
Muugen: Polar Bear > Emil
Polar Bear: Muugen > Lord Melkor > Jinri
Ghostface Killa: Sir Yasheen > Emil
The Orca: Jinri > Polar Bear > SoulKiller > Lord Melkor > Jinri
SoulKiller: Emil > Jinri
Alwaysmind: Sir Yasheen

Saber: Sir Yasheen > Worst
Indigo: Sir Yasheen > Worst > Daniel > Unvote
Lord Melkor: : Sir Yasheen > The Orca > Emil > Yo Tan Wa > Pot Goblin > Jinri
Flower: Sir Yasheen > Worst > Emil > Emil > Jinri
Worst: Soulkiller > Yo Tan Wa > Daniel > Unvote > Mr. Reloaded
Ratchet: Emil > York > Apollo
Alexis2282AE: Pot Goblin > Daniel
York: Daniel > Unvote > Polar Bear
Yoho: Daniel > unvote
BoaHancocksHusband: Jinri > Ratchet
Apollo: Worst

TAGS

@Ariess @Flower @Yoho @Alexis2282AE @SoulKiller @Indigo @Saber @Polar Bear @The Orca @MangoSenpai @BoaHancocksHusband @Jaguark101 @Yo Tan Wa @Emil @Luka @Charlie @Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin @MUUGEN @Apollo @Ratchet @Blax Blah @Daniel @Ghostface Killa @jinri @Alwaysmind @York @Worst @Lord Melkor @KWEH @Dr. Watson

It's not official or anything. Does not show any voting manipulations either. Let me know if I missed something. I only counted posts with word "vote" in it. Removed "hasn't voted yet" because it's pain in the ass with so many people.​
Soul looks good with this Jinri vote. Polar and Orca were also voting her, so should not be team purple, Green at most? I recall they did not vote Yasheen.

Day 2 is too early for scum to play for the merge?

Ratchet
Sir Y- Home run
Soul
Worst
Melkor
Muugen
Apollo
York- possible indy
Pot
Jinri- Home Run
Indigo
Polar- possible indy

Who should we focus on next?

Anyone want to translate?

Is this like New Batman took revenge on Batman's killer and scum decided to janitor the death?
Winter and snow every day of the year would be perfect for me

Don't like this post
Maybe you are town after all. If so, sorry for sending something nasty on you earlier.

I do not like Apollo and Pot from your list, not sure on Worst.

Soul is town read for me.

a mother box was set

Lobo activated indie serial killer on Red Hood, but his role is tied to brother blood so it failed.

Superman CW assist was activated to negate Hostile Indies from activating anymore assist abilities this cycle

Psychic Link was activated to allow Firestorms Mason to use their assist abilities without having to set them for the cycle
Huh? did wonder woman actually kill superman?

I'm still concerned about Melkor because Charlie was deleted before he could really make his thoughts more definitive, plus we don't even know what Charlie was

Even Charlie was hesitant to "clear" Melkor. The vote was pretty close between Jinri and Melkor and then other wagons outside those two were being pushed up. Definitely looks bad for Melkor. I think we can diversify though and look elsewhere for now, but don't put Melkor at the back, he should still be a key suspect for now
Good post, kinda agree that charlie did not seem very confident on LM and was kinda waiting on something it seems like.

a mother box was set

But who was Superman?