Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

makes sense, I noticed in OLF last game we played, you can edit your post within 5 minute after posting? thought that was odd, but guess that is a normal thing there?
I think if you edit it more than 5 minutes after posting, that's when the post starts saying that it was edited. If you do it within 5 minutes it says nothing.

Think ima undo the color edit in case it's actually important for something

Nah Texas is too hot lol, my Uncle lives in Dallas and I dont wanna have their summers lol.
You can actually cook an egg on your car windshield during summer here in dallas, humidity is a bitch. Happy we are approaching winter season now, hell it is suppose to be cold now but it's still not what you expect from winter, kinda is getting delayed this year, I remember last year, this time, I was out camping because the weather was cold and chilly.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Do you still scum read Luka btw? Because I think I might have to reevaluate there since he isn’t quite as Townie as he was in the OLF game. I give his posts a read later.
Mostly forgot about his slot to be honest, can't even remember what my read was. He can be in the inactive/needs to be resolved soonish pile.