Powers & Abilities Conquerors vs non conquerors

IMO, given two people with the same amount of haki, a conqueror's hurts the nonconqueror more.
It's like the antidote for logias, only applied to haki.
Haki can hurt logia directly.
Conqueror's can hurt haki directly.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Potential in what sense? Power specifically?

If so what’s the most potential someone that isn’t a conqueror has?
Your second question is really hard to answer but the strongest guys in the world all have conquerors

I think that to be a real top tier you have to have COC (yeah I still bet on the admirals having COC)

Without conqueror you can maybe become a high high tier / low top tier (not counting Shiraoshi or other exceptions)

Your second question is really hard to answer but the strongest guys in the world all have conquerors

I think that to be a real top tier you have to have COC (yeah I still bet on the admirals having COC)

Without conqueror you can maybe become a high top tier / low top tier (not counting Shiraoshi or other exceptions)
Fair I guess but isn’t a high/low top tier still a top tier. Do you mean conquerors have even more potential than being a high top tier
It's impossible to say in general, there literally human Ancient Weapons or special powers like Lunarians, cases of special humans like Linlin, Weapons, fruit (obviously), Weapons with fruits, etc.
If non conquerors can have as much potential as conquerors than it doesn’t just indicate potential
A conqueror can also have special powers, body, or weapons

Hard to say, but baring DFs/special race characteristics someone with CoC has higher potential then someone without. Since it’s the strongest haki, and leads to ACoC. Which the strongest PU a normal person can reach.

But if you look in this generation. Law with a God tier DF, look superior to 3 CoC users from his generation(Kid/Yamato/Zoro). So it’s not an exact science. But on average normal person with CoC> normal person without

lol i meant high high tier / low top tiers
Do you think there are any actual rules to who does and doesn’t get conquerors
Conquerors can unlock advCoC, so clearly they have more potential.
Point Is: there are tons of potential Power ups anyway.
conquerors have higher ceiling cause of advcoc
As simple as that
When having conquerors or even conquerors coating doesn’t automatically make you stronger than those without it I doubt that’s it

It doesn't "automatically", but it's a very huge Power up that people with CoC can unlock and people without cannot.

I am not fan of Kaido's words since are too general, but "handful of the very strongest" means that.
Having conquerors can definitely make you stronger especially the better you are at using it. At the same time if non conquerors can be about just as strong if not stronger than those with it it’s not that hype