Emil

Certified Memelord
Not the godfather or scum
:moonwalk:

Not an indie either

Fella doesn't have any mech on me is what I'm sayin, if he did I'd be cleared
we're not yeeting u because we think he has mech anyway. we're yeeting u cuz u arent rly solving / moving game forward. keep dancing until u find urself in dead chat brother

yknow what i think pot, i think you know exactly how much in danger you are, but trying to play it off cool to give the impression that u arent worried about death - not buying any of it

we're not yeeting u because we think he has mech anyway. we're yeeting u cuz u arent rly solving / moving game forward. keep dancing until u find urself in dead chat brother

yknow what i think pot, i think you know exactly how much in danger you are, but trying to play it off cool to give the impression that u arent worried about death - not buying any of it
I yearn for valhalla, and that's not why they're yeeting me as I have at least been present. It's cause of the color slip and voting stuff

Batman should check Pot Goblin.
I agree

MangoSenpai
The Orca
Mr. Reloaded
KWEH

THIS IS ALL!! 🗣🗣🔥🔥🔥
Are these town reads or scum reads?

I yearn for valhalla, and that's not why they're yeeting me as I have at least been present. It's cause of the color slip and voting stuff

I agree
⬇️

No he shouldn't, I've already got mech on him.. trying to find time to learn what it is (if he is good or bad)....leaning good