Powers & Abilities Conquerors vs non conquerors

Having conquerors can definitely make you stronger especially the better you are at using it. At the same time if non conquerors can be about just as strong if not stronger than those with it itโ€™s not that hype
The characters ur referring to are even more rare then CoC users themselves tho. Thatโ€™s how it balances itself out imo.

The only characters with the ability to be just as strong, as an ACoC. Usually need an Extremely op DF(nika/gura/Op op) type powerfully, or great haki+strong DF(admirals). Those are extremely rare to come by, to the point itโ€™s just pure chance.

To be stronger requires both ACoC+OP DF which again the rarest of rare combination in the verse. Everybody with both the strongest in there generation Joyboy,WB,Kaido,luffy.

The characters ur referring to are even more rare then CoC users themselves tho. Thatโ€™s how it balances itself out imo.

The only characters with the ability to be just as strong, as an ACoC. Usually need an Extremely op DF(nika/gura/Op op) type powerfully, or great haki+strong DF(admirals). Those are extremely rare to come by, to the point itโ€™s just pure chance.

To be stronger requires both ACoC+OP DF which again the rarest of rare combination in the verse. Everybody with both the strongest in there generation Joyboy,WB,Kaido,luffy.
I agree with that. They are the monsters among monsters. We have TOP TIER characters with average Haki like Kizaru and a decent Devil Fruit, but nothing too overpowered. At the same time, we have a Haki monster like Kaidou, who has three types of advanced Haki and the strongest type Haki in the verse, Advanced Conqueror's Haki (AdCoC), while also possessing one of the most powerful Devil Fruits in existence.

All of this while being built from the ground up to be an anomaly and belonging to a different race, an ONI.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
At the high tier level, it talks about the potential of the user.

At the top tier level, certain lvls of strength in the series are not attainable if you are not a CoC user.
I doubt people w/o CoC can defeat or match someone who has CoC.

I agree with that. They are the monsters among monsters. We have TOP TIER characters with average Haki like Kizaru and a decent Devil Fruit, but nothing too overpowered.
Yep Kizaru imo look to be the base of top tier. Someone with first stage ACoC+ACoA+FS, or like the Op op(no haki) all max out around his lvl.

At the same time, we have a Haki monster like Kaidou, who has three types of advanced Haki and the strongest type Haki in the verse, Advanced Conqueror's Haki (AdCoC), while also possessing one of the most powerful Devil Fruits in existence.

All of this while being built from the ground up to be an anomaly and belonging to a different race, an ONI.
Heโ€™s not the WSC for no reason!!
:steef:
Tho with the interjection of God Fruits, we might need to make room. For decently powerful haki+God fruit within that lvl. Kaido fruit among the most powerful in existence, but compared to Law op op fruit. Still looks pretty decent but thereโ€™s a noticeable disparity. With FS, or CoA sufficient enough for his Hax to work on other top tier. I can see a scary characterโ€ฆ

At the high tier level, it talks about the potential of the user.

At the top tier level, certain lvls of strength in the series are not attainable if you are not a CoC user.
I doubt people w/o CoC can defeat or match someone who has CoC.

Wasnโ€™t Oden a Swordsman at the time without CoC worthy of Rogerโ€™s time? During his Run of WB ship heโ€™s even more famous then Rayleigh

I agree with that. They are the monsters among monsters. We have TOP TIER characters with average Haki like Kizaru and a decent Devil Fruit, but nothing too overpowered. At the same time, we have a Haki monster like Kaidou, who has three types of advanced Haki and the strongest type Haki in the verse, Advanced Conqueror's Haki (AdCoC), while also possessing one of the most powerful Devil Fruits in existence.

Kaido is busted
There's a reason why it's suggested to always bet on him 1v1

Kaido is busted
There's a reason why it's suggested to always bet on him 1v1
Basically, take Roger, who is a Haki monster, and give him one of the most powerful Devil Fruits in all existenceโ€”you make him insanely overpowered. That's exactly what Oda did with Kaidou, and he went even further. He made Kaidou part of a special race, which likely means his natural attributes are already greater than those of humans and superior to most other races. :kayneshrug:
And it also made Kaidou a very skilled and decent fighter.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
It raises your ceiling.

No power can compete with Joyboy level CoC, but there's numerous abilities that can compete with say.... Yamato level CoC

Law literally broke a yonko's bones and hurt her a fuckton internally...

There are definitely abilities that can match top tier acoc
can law match roger's strongest attack ? :Kizgrin:

Nika/Op op/Gura fruit have already shown to reach similar lvls.
most of nika's attacks are coated with advcoc , so throw that shit out
gura can also be coated with advcoc

can ope ope match roger's strongest attack ?

Nobody with a functioning brain should be arguing No DF Luffy/Kaido have any ACoC attacks on that lvl.
u are removing their fighting styles buddy
bring up fighters who dont have devil fruits like roger or shanks

Kaido didn't know what advanced coa was though. Roger probably mastered all kinds of haki to the max. I think Kaido was not that much of a haki monster. Shanks and Mihawks haki are certainly wayyyyy above his. We already saw how insane COC can be with the joyboy feat in Egghead.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I think it's likely the Yami or Gura will have more raw power than Shanks CoC.

Still weaker than Imu, and Joyboy's CoC

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
They never actually fought, but regardless this was a character worth personal traveling to find & engage.
You answered it yourself. Roger wanted to meet the guy and not everything is because of Oden's strength.

Sure that the PK, his CoC using subordinate on the other hand. Heโ€™s fair game
With CoC, maybe. W/o CoC?
That CoC using subordinate sonned an Admiral & a Yonko on panel.