Controversial Rumble’s Revenge On Democracy: WorstGen ASOIAF 2v2 Fighting Tournament

Where is Varys’s Manhood?

• Total voters
The North has a really devastating team tho.

Cregan is one of the best warriors in the lore, praised by perhaps the most iconic member of the Kingsguard ever, the Dragonknight, who said he had never faced a better swordsman than him.

Greatjon Umber is a 7 foot tall monster who throws men in armor like Robb could throw Rickon, leads Robb Stark's vanguard and they need eight freaking men to restrain him, while he's drunk. And even in that state he had taken the sword from one, killed another, and bit a hear off another one lmfao. He also comes up in Jaime's list. Frankly in terms of pure strenght he's probably even stronger than Robert or the Hound.

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm gonna go with the Lord Commanders. Maybe the only contrarian vote? We'll see.

Ryam Redwyne was considered to be the best knight of his day. A legendary Kingsguard often put in comparison with the Dragonknight himself actually. As for Gerold Hightower, the White Bull, he is another iconic member; Jaime takes pride in having learn from him and regards his ability highly.

Aemon the Dragonknight is ~ Ryam Redwyne and the best Targaryen in terms of ability but his Valyrian blade does give him an advantage. But this is a tough match regardless. Maegor was a very hyped warrior as well, and again, he carries Blackfyre which is better than normal steel. However on this one I'm gonna vote for the White Bull giving a winner, MVP performance. Then Aemon gets brought down by the two.

Targaryen are beasts and both have Valyrian steel in this one. But today I bet on the other two.

:finally:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
The idea behind this team was “the best Targaryen and the worst Targaryen”

Sure you could argue Aegon IV and Aerys II were worse than Maegor but they also couldn’t fight so they wouldn’t work in this tournament.

And Aemon is really the “purest”, most morally good Targaryen in the lore. So it just worked out that pairing he and Maegor together made for a dynamic duo like this lmfao.

The idea behind this team was “the best Targaryen and the worst Targaryen”

Sure you could argue Aegon IV and Aerys II were worse than Maegor but they also couldn’t fight so they wouldn’t work in this tournament.

And Aemon is really the “purest”, most morally good Targaryen in the lore. So it just worked out that pairing he and Maegor together made for a dynamic duo like this lmfao.
I would have to think about It, but they are probably the strongest duo of Targaryens. Not counting Blackfyres and similar.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I would have to think about It, but they are probably the strongest duo of Targaryens. Not counting Blackfyres and similar.
There are so many warrior Targaryens of crazy prowess but Maegor and Aemon are definitely among the best. Jahaerys was said to be better than Maegor but honestly this could’ve just been political flattery from a source who we aren’t sure is actually reliable when it comes to Maegor.

Like I said, my top 3 Targaryen warriors are Maegor, Aemon, and Daemon Blackfyre. I have since calmed down a bit on Jahaerys wank even though yes Jahaerys is absolutely one of the best Targaryen warriors. Mayles the Monstrous is up there as well, those would be my top 5. Martin sacrificed a warrior Baratheon to hype Mayles and Jahaerys both. Lol
Post automatically merged:

What is the fate of the Northern Nutjobs:josad::kata:
The Northern Nutjobs have officially handed Sandoq the Shadow his first L. Unless the votes radically change before the next round.

The Northern Nutjobs are truly the Sandoq the Shadow of the duos tournament. Lol

There are so many warrior Targaryens of crazy prowess but Maegor and Aemon are definitely among the best. Jahaerys was said to be better than Maegor but honestly this could’ve just been political flattery from a source who we aren’t sure is actually reliable when it comes to Maegor.

Like I said, my top 3 Targaryen warriors are Maegor, Aemon, and Daemon Blackfyre. I have since calmed down a bit on Jahaerys wank even though yes Jahaerys is absolutely one of the best Targaryen warriors. Mayles the Monstrous is up there as well, those would be my top 5. Martin sacrificed a warrior Baratheon to hype Mayles and Jahaerys both. Lol
I agree.
I have Maegor above Jahaerys tbh, so for me those two are the best, but I can undestand the other position.

And those dove are surely the top of the top.

Where do you think Rhaegar stads among them?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I agree.
I have Maegor above Jahaerys tbh, so for me those two are the best, but I can undestand the other position.

And those dove are surely the top of the top.
Maegor was really very silly. Maegor was defeating 16/17 year olds in joust when he was 12. Imagine beating some of the 17 year olds you knew when you were 12. Lmfao. Among Targaryens, only Daemon Blackfyre accomplished the same feat by winning that squire’s tournament when he was 12.

Aegon was physically huge, and Maegor was even bigger. Just a born warrior who fought in multiple wars and lived for battle. Jahaerys was superb and proved himself in war, but Maegor was just crazy for a Targaryen.

Where do you think Rhaegar stads among them?
I would probably list Rhaegar as a top ten Targaryen warrior of all time. I am big on singing Rhaegar’s praises, he was one of the best Targaryen warriors. He was supposed to be as awe inspiring and capable as Aerys was decrepit and incapable.

And I really think Rhaegar has the feats and portrayal to match that. Defeated Arthur Dayne in joust, defeated Barristan in joust, by proxy was a superior jouster to Gerold Hightower, and even when Robert slayed him, Rhaegar wounded Robert severely. He was absolutely one of the best Targaryen warriors of all time imo.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars