Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Emil

Certified Memelord
guess flower rly fits that nepotist in luka's list huh

if i was the outed cult in ratchet's shoes flower wud probably tell everyone to ignore me

but nooo.. its ratchet, so now she'll listen to his nonsense

isnt he already proven wrong about me being star?

did last game not like teach u anything re: blind trusting players like ratchet/gram?

best advice i can give u is get good

And yeah, I would ignore you because you like scum siding and absolutely would just cause chaos and not help even if it gets your leader killed and Town screwed over and you’re left with no chance of winning anymore.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
did last game not like teach u anything re: blind trusting players like ratchet/gram?
False equivalence. Not sure how this would be blind trust when my motives should be transparent for everyone at this point. I was town, and now I'm an alignment that benefits from scum dying, hence my scum hunting is genuine. You're reaching - big time.

False equivalence. Not sure how this would be blind trust when my motives should be transparent for everyone at this point. I was town, and now I'm an alignment that benefits from scum dying, hence my scum hunting is genuine. You're reaching - big time.
I mean, the scum teams have used several Indie hunting abilities and there‘s also Lobo, so you’re better off with them gone even if you play for your leader.