Apollo

The Sol King
Hamas did take it, did you read? Misappropriation is what they deny.
You're trying to play semantics, here is another article that explains it in more clear terms

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/oct/12/eu-aid-palestinians-hamas-brussels-crisis
That suspending aid was even considered, and remains a possibility, is mind-boggling. If the goal is to punish Hamas, stopping European aid makes no sense. The EU and its member states do not fund Hamas.
Even Israel has claimed no evidence of EU money going into Hamas pockets.
I believe this topic is done, if you'd like to know how Hamas is funded, here is a reuters article about it:
https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...lobal-finance-maze-israels-sights-2023-10-16/

100% true, the superior culture is clearly one that embraces land theft and defends rape. Thats who we should be giving billions of dollars to!”

Lol

this literally implies we don’t give money to the other shit culture.
Nope, this is just you putting words I didn't say in my mouth.

Because it’s irrelevant to my comment. You’re the one who brought up money

Gaza has a shit culture, killing gay people for just existing, selling off and buying women is downright atrocious. Don’t get triggered at the fact that most of us find stuff like that disgusting. Instead ask yourself why do you have such an emotional response to this? Are you okay with that culture?
I brought up money in regards to Israel, you said we give to Palestinians too. I showed you the massive difference in the aid we send and how much of it reaches its final destination and how the US treats both, it then became "irrelevant" to you, is this because you couldn't argue the idea of equivalence between them anymore ?

There is a MASSIVE difference in the aid we send in both type and amount to these two "shitty" cultures. That was the point, and I think I've proven it quite well.

As for the culture:
killing gay people for just existing,
Not gonna argue this point rn.
selling off and buying women
Care to elaborate ? I'd like to hear more on this topic.

Also, not sure which part of my post is "emotional" or me being "triggered", you sounded like a magatard when you use stuff like that Roo :kobeha: