Silly me for thinking you would highlight parts that actually help what you are saying
Post automatically merged:

Cry
Stop it, man. I not giving you any attention. Go kick rocks if you are bored.
@Mathias @Zenos7 @Monkey D Theories @NAMELESS @Roo @Brush D. Teeth @Rej @NikaInParis @Alexis2282AE @Logiko @Toby D. Dog @Mr. Reloaded @Daniel @Apollo @Adeer Ruckus @AL sama

I think it is because I edited the tags in after I sent the message, thabk you a lot =]

It's alrighty, it can be about any topic, we can suggest some and vote on which we should talk about and in what order if you want to,
stop tagging me

You can literally steal land in Brazil. You just need to occupy it for a couple of years and prove you made it productive. Google "Usucapião".

Do you guys think that left wing Jews are being disgusted by their religion when they see what the Israeli state is doing ? Could there be an exode of Jews toward atheism while only liberal-conservatives remain :bamathink:

As for Israelis, they look very very conservative. Their left exists less than the one of the US. But there was pro democracy marches in Israel more than a year ago before Hamas massacred a thousand of people… now all that is left are activists to get the hostages back. Which isn’t inherently progressive right ? Unless they also want peace ?

You can literally steal land in Brazil. You just need to occupy it for a couple of years and prove you made it productive. Google "Usucapião".
Can’t read Portuguese dude

This thread should die off around February. The last 2 years had lots of elections and international conflicts.
Do you have an insider in the Israeli-Russian government telling you when these wars will end ?

Do you guys think that left wing Jews are being disgusted by their religion when they see what the Israeli state is doing ? Could there be an exode of Jews toward atheism while only liberal-conservatives remain :bamathink:
religion is on the decline in general
Especially on the left

I feel like most my Jewish friends from high school are largely irreligious.

But that’s America. I believe the ultra orthodox are on the rise in Israel because they have a ton of kids.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
If Trump dies politically then yeah, a lot of people will lose interest.
Damn extreme lol

As for Israelis, they look very very conservative. Their left exists less than the one of the US. But there was pro democracy marches in Israel more than a year ago before Hamas massacred a thousand of people… now all that is left are activists to get the hostages back. Which isn’t inherently progressive right ? Unless they also want peace ?

Can’t read Portuguese dude

Do you have an insider in the Israeli-Russian government telling you when these wars will end ?
Political talk among the masses tend to die down when elections and inaugurations are done unless international conflict happens.