Yeah even Aokiji thinks that Doffy needs more than one AdmiraL. LMAO
he is talking about things escalating
"in the worst case, the gears are rapidly going askew"
starting with doffy, ripple effect on kaido and so on.
your reading skills are top notch. I must say .
Post automatically merged:

That's what they are Admirable Ls.

Captain Morgan injured Garp. So.
squardo injured wb

I dont typically respond to scrubs or drivel but I'll bite.
featwise wb was still a yonko and in the battle with akainu lost half his head and ended up with a hole in his chest
while akainu was relatively fine despite holding back because he's capable of turning the whole terrain to magma as he did in punk hazard.
your headcanon doesnt matter to me here.
bb with two dfs and his crew ran away at the thought of meeting akainu while laughing shanks and his crew off. spare me the drivel.
:endthis:
You complain about headcannons yet all you do is rabble it. Didn't bb say that he was leaving because it was too soon in his plan to be held up(I'm more than open to panel proof that I'm wrong) yes whitebeard was still a yonkou but he was dying my bro. Akainu hit him like 4 fucking times in the manga, blew his fucking face off and yet whitebeard didn't even fall. Could you imagine Akainu pulling this shit off? He was complaining about haki users even though at that point he should be well oiled in the art of fighting against haki. Akainu HAS 0 FEATS WORTHY OF YONKOU LEVEL, the sooner you boys realise your headcanons ain't canon the better. Your arguments are weak as fuck, the only reason you bit is because you can't risk looking like a moron infront of 2000-5000 people. Because this will be seen and you will look outplayed and out done and i will shit all over your points until my fingers bleed. I think you need to have a few more wanks to Akainu to get that greasy orange cunt out of your head

You complain about headcannons yet all you do is rabble it. Didn't bb say that he was leaving because it was too soon in his plan to be held up(I'm more than open to panel proof that I'm wrong) yes whitebeard was still a yonkou but he was dying my bro. Akainu hit him like 4 fucking times in the manga, blew his fucking face off and yet whitebeard didn't even fall. Could you imagine Akainu pulling this shit off? He was complaining about haki users even though at that point he should be well oiled in the art of fighting against haki. Akainu HAS 0 FEATS WORTHY OF YONKOU LEVEL, the sooner you boys realise your headcanons ain't canon the better. Your arguments are weak as fuck, the only reason you bit is because you can't risk looking like a moron infront of 2000-5000 people. Because this will be seen and you will look outplayed and out done and i will shit all over your points until my fingers bleed. I think you need to have a few more wanks to Akainu to get that greasy orange cunt out of your head
too long
:endthis:

mans already in his feelings
go back to nutting to who's who vs zoro fake spoiler weirdo.
:kayneshrug:

You nailed it. Akainu could not even kill a half dead wb. Wb was literally dying. Wb could not even use haki properly. He lost both kings & observation haki other wise he would have knocked out half of marineford with his COC. If wb was in his prime the turnout of mf would have been different. Einstein said " human stupidity is infinite". You know what I mean

Last edited:
Oh fuck that's right, I have to reply in picture book form for your 0 IQ ass to be able to respond

You nailed it. Akainu could not even kill a half dead dead wb. Wb was literally dying. Wb could not even use haki properly. He lost both kings haki & observation haki other wise he would have knocked out half of marineford with his COC. If wb was in his prime the turnout of mf would have been different.
This man gets it!!!