Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
He is not the only one on the Internet to hypothize that Yamato is BM's child.
Im just curious. If yamato is really 28 years old (if she was 8 as kaido took over wano and she was imprisoned 20years after that) it could be impossible for her to be BM's daughter. BM would have more children with kaido since she got a few sons that age:few: Or she got them early that year and got smashed by kaido shortly after that to born yamato the same year

Of all fake(?) spoilers who tells about Luffy and Yamato already facing Kaido, would it make even sense?
With Yamato facing Kaido now, what is the point of chapter 779 and the other backup building chapters for Who´s Who and the flyers to get Yamato?? Why even bringing up the idea of the race for the calamity titel and building up chapter for Who´s Who if in the end Yamato just run into Kaido?? Because that these fake spoilers doesn´t really make anysense, I expect in the real tomorrow spoiler that neither Luffy/Yamato facing Kaido, more like first the flyer or the whole plot about the Flyers would doesn´t make anysense.

Of all fake(?) spoilers who tells about Luffy and Yamato already facing Kaido, would it make even sense?
With Yamato facing Kaido now, what is the point of chapter 779 and the other backup building chapters for Who´s Who and the flyers to get Yamato?? Why even bringing up the idea of the race for the calamity titel and building up chapter for Who´s Who if in the end Yamato just run into Kaido?? Because that these fake spoilers doesn´t really make anysense, I expect in the real tomorrow spoiler that neither Luffy/Yamato facing Kaido, more like first the flyer or the whole plot about the Flyers would doesn´t make anysense.
The point of 979 IMO is to separate all Flying 6 and they will meet up with someone from the alliance for an individual matchup. PO and Ulti after their skirmish with luffy will batte 2 members of the alliance

The point of 979 IMO is to separate all Flying 6 and they will meet up with someone from the alliance for an individual matchup. PO and Ulti after their skirmish with luffy will batte 2 members of the alliance

Why needing chapter 979 if the flyers fight always not in teams? I mean they are separate for everytime, Who´s Who didn´t even give any damn for Luffy and co but for the race. His build up for the calamity is at this point to much to break it apart and don´t give him the chance to take Yamato with him.

I don't think it makes it pointless, at least not yet. If Yamato is still captured by an F6 in the end, it still is relevant. Plus, the point of that chapter wasn't really about capturing Yamato, but to show that there is rivalry between the F6 and Calamities. I personally never expected full blown fights between both groups, it makes no sense in context to the story because there is a full blown samurai invasion happening. When would Kaido's group have the time to have these battles?