Convince People To Read A Manga Using Only One Page

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Last edited:
I’ll begin:

Berserk:

Though I suppose fair warning, Berserk is an X-Rated manga lol.

Kingdom:

Vagabond:

Not sure if this needs to be moved to the forum games section, I’ll let the mods decide lol.

@TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Fujishiro @Natalija @BigChungus2018 @Jo_Ndule @HA001 @Cyrus the Cactus @Bogard @Van etc.

Predicting right now that @BigChungus2018 posts panels of DogN***a Lol
JOKE ON U I READ ALL!

Will try my hand on this later! thanks for the tag bro! :sweat:
Post automatically merged:

This would probably be a great panel to draw some fans in to One Piece. People love the samurai, people love the great art.

Or this one

Swords draw money man
I find swords boring, df powers are more interesting in the way fights can be done instead of just big fuck off slash, big fuck off cut, speedy slash.

JOKE ON U I READ ALL!

Will try my hand on this later! thanks for the tag bro! :sweat:

I find swords boring, df powers are more interesting in the way fights can be done instead of just big fuck off slash, big fuck off cut, speedy slash.
Well a non OP fan can't relate to DF power cuz they don't know what a DF is.

But swords are easily relatable.

Rn? P good, was planning to go to the beach but it’s been raining all day zzzz. Talk about lame. But life is good!

do you have any good manga recommendations? I’ve been reading kingdom and it’s hype af but I read 400 chaps in almost one go lol. That can’t be healthy :gokulaugh:
How about you? How’s life treating ya!
I don't read a lot of manga lmao, One Piece is really the only one..I used to read Kingdom but stopped.

@Admiral Lee Hung is prolly better guy to ask.

Life's been good, work keeping me busy. Missin the pre corona life though

Also been playing Breath of the wild.

Sick game but takes a lot of time @Fujishiro

I don't read a lot of manga lmao, One Piece is really the only one..I used to read Kingdom but stopped.

@Admiral Lee Hung is prolly better guy to ask.

Life's been good, work keeping me busy. Missin the pre corona life though

Also been playing Breath of the wild.

Sick game but takes a lot of time @Fujishiro
You should find ways to relax even with the rona, I was reticent about going to this beach but it’s pretty chill. People respecting social distancing, and there has been 0 cases here.
really helps with the mental to be able to still enjoy a vacation tbh.

It’s funny you say that because I just bought a switch like 1 week ago and I’ve bough fire emborn three houses. If any of you know what that is.
It actually made me appreciate weapons and swords in general more haha. There are some badass armor designs there.
Is breath of the wild good tho? I’ve been debating getting it or fire emblem. I’ve actually thought about buying it these past few days

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I’m guessing heroes is too?
Heroes is the Mobile Fire Emblem. Probably the FE that will be getting the most attention from Nintendo for the foreseeable future.

well the problem with breath of the wild is that I heard it lacks story wise and it kinda feels empty, idk if that’s true. I know it’s good overall thoz
I don’t think either of these is true, and I’m not some blind BotW swallower like much of the internet. BotW is top 5 for Zelda but there have been better Zelda throughout the years.

Hit me and @Sentinel up on our profiles lol.

Heroes is the Mobile Fire Emblem. Probably the FE that will be getting the most attention from Nintendo for the foreseeable future.

I don’t think either of these is true, and I’m not some blind BotW swallower like much of the internet. BotW is top 5 for Zelda but there have been better Zelda throughout the years.

Hit me and @Sentinel up on our profiles lol.
Will do bro!
Ahh mobile games :whitepress:
That’s where the money is at I guess