Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
That has stopped being funny a long time ago
Not gonna lie I still laugh :suresure: I enjoy memery from all kinds of wank. Doesn't mean that I still don't love Big Mom and Kata
every top tier have their fallings and nerfed moments
True. But the "type" of Mama's character is different than other top tiers. Her character is a take on different mental and social issues so her "failings" portray her in a certain way that doesn't mesh well with the high testosterone power level bros. It is what it is. Don't let it bother you lol

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
@MarineHQ62 @Admiral Lee Hung @Arara @SmokedOut @King7
How I could imagine Sengoku higher end attacks:

:steef::steef:
Would do everything to see that move in canon version in Manga, poor Shiki probably take these attacks and get rekt by Garp and Sengoku who fought together. In my opinion Sengoku have the best Zoan power,no even one of the best Devil fruit powers.
Sadly we couldnยดt see him more in action...
Heโ€™s a Mythical Zoan, so yeah definitely one of the strongest DFs in the manga, if we ever get to see his full potential lol.

I mean comparing prets luffy to garp (garp was stronger btw)
you arent proving me wrong
queen hurt her head and she went to sleep. she got knocked out. :kayneshrug:
she got blitzed by brook , he hurt one of her homies , and stole a poneglyph copy
wow so competent.

:milaugh:
Queen never knocked her out lol. Falling asleep after getting a hit on the head isn't a KO at all. Garp didn't KO Luffy at W7 either.

Brook did get captured by her, and he hid a poneglyph in his skull before she could see what he did, plus she had no way of knowing that he had an effect on Homies and didn't do anything to her.

And let's talk about Aokiji being unable of preventing preskip Luffy from taking a frozen Robin away from him, him giving a golden snaiphone to Spandam and being unable of preventing the Straw Hats from escaping at W7 or him being unable of freezing Law's submarine. Or about Kizaru being unable of capturing a single supernova at Saobody, or of hitting Law's submarine either or of killing Little Oars Jr. Or about Akainu being stopped from killing Lufy and Jinbei by Crocodile, being avoided by Buggy or him not being able of giving the death blow to a half-dead WB that was vomiting his own blood.
Or about Kaido letting Momonosuke live, him killing Orochi's grandma despite how useful she was to him, sparing Kid and Luffy's lives, letting Law escape or his guards drinking themselves during the Fire Festival, not doing anything to prevent the Queen Mama Chanter to reach Wano despite being a dragon or having BM being unshackled instead of killing her or throwing her into the sea.

Queen never knocked her out lol. Falling asleep after getting a hit on the head isn't a KO at all. Garp didn't KO Luffy at W7 either.

Brook did get captured by her, and he hid a poneglyph in his skull before she could see what he did, plus she had no way of knowing that he had an effect on Homies and didn't do anything to her.

And let's talk about Aokiji being unable of preventing preskip Luffy from taking a frozen Robin away from him, him giving a golden snaiphone to Spandam and being unable of preventing the Straw Hats from escaping at W7 or him being unable of freezing Law's submarine. Or about Kizaru being unable of capturing a single supernova at Saobody, or of hitting Law's submarine either or of killing Little Oars Jr. Or about Akainu being stopped from killing Lufy and Jinbei by Crocodile, being avoided by Buggy or him not being able of giving the death blow to a half-dead WB that was vomiting his own blood.
Or about Kaido letting Momonosuke live, him killing Orochi's grandma despite how useful she was to him, sparing Kid and Luffy's lives, letting Law escape or his guards drinking themselves during the Fire Festival, not doing anything to prevent the Queen Mama Chanter to reach Wano despite being a dragon or having BM being unshackled instead of killing her or throwing her into the sea.
I dont know man
I think it is if your head hurts
aokiji froze luffy tho and let him go

big mom on the other hand couldnt get to nami, she got struck intead with her own weapon

:milaugh:

@MarineHQ62 @Admiral Lee Hung @Arara @SmokedOut @King7
How I could imagine Sengoku higher end attacks:

:steef::steef:
Would do everything to see that move in canon version in Manga, poor Shiki probably take these attacks and get rekt by Garp and Sengoku who fought together. In my opinion Sengoku have the best Zoan power,no even one of the best Devil fruit powers.
Sadly we couldnยดt see him more in action...
When I think that he could have easely prevented Luffy from freeing Ace even without using his devil fruit. Oda really mistreat the Top Tiers when it comes to crucial moments storywise, during most of their moments they could have beaten and/or foiled their foe effortlesly but still get trolled.