I mostly meant this most recent two-week trek between chapters, but you’re right...especially in the country where we’ve politicized public health to the point of self-destruction :pepemy:
OP at least helps cheers me up esp when we get spoilers tonight. OP is literally one of the top of the list i look forward to every week/2 weeks

In terms of the pandemic not only are we still awaiting a vaccine, then that vaccine has to be mass produced, etc and that will take another year. H1N1 timeline is a perfect example.

Do you live in american? if you do, Where in America are you?

It's partially my own subjective bias, some irrelevant to the story, but a couple is that she's Sanji's sister but was ok letting her brothers bully him, So she's really no better than her brothers, But then Sanji has to go and say he was somehow saved by her iirc. As well as somehow changing the "exploding" cuffs into duds. Pointless and contrived. A walking mass of contradictions with not much consistency nor not enough time invested into her character and what makes her tic or her motivations so to speak.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
OP at least helps cheers me up esp when we get spoilers tonight. OP is literally one of the top of the list i look forward to every week/2 weeks

In terms of the pandemic not only are we still awaiting a vaccine, then that vaccine has to be mass produced, etc and that will take another year. H1N1 timeline is a perfect example.

Do you live in american? if you do, Where in America are you?
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE and I just talked above about how we’re both on the American west coast, but it sounds like shit is worse in the south where I came from...

W

wordyworm

First off, sorry that it’s still Wednesday...and second, not that I’ve heard, but the same ones keep flying around about Luffy seeing Momo’s impending doom and a lotta Yamato shit (which I’m hoping IS real).
Ah OK, in that case, I'll jump in and tell ALL OF YOU GUYS are sleeping on Bell-Mère.

She is absolutely the coolest and most wifeable woman in all of OP

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE and I just talked above about how we’re both on the American west coast, but it sounds like shit is worse in the south where I came from...
Im on the WC too, yeeeeeeah budddy!!! You in California? OP West Coast Representing

a lot of those people in the south... Especially Florida Dont believe in science LOL. Seen enough of them complain about wearing masks.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ah OK, in that case, I'll jump in and tell ALL OF YOU GUYS are sleeping on Belle-Mère.

She is absolutely the coolest and most wifeable woman in all of OP

HARD agree; she’s a badass, really cute with a funky haircut, strong moral center and loyalty to those she calls family...very underrated Best Girl™️, I’m not surprised a woman of culture like yourself brought her up!! 🤩

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Im on the WC too, yeeeeeeah budddy!!! You in California? OP West Coast Representing

a lot of those people in the south... Especially Florida Dont believe in science LOL. Seen enough of them complain about wearing masks.
Up in Washington state, actually! Florida is a complete cesspool, and we’d do quite well to separate it from the mainland and set it adrift. I felt this way long before the pandemic.