Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro blocked kawa (okay, kawa screamed at them, he didn't wanna kill him anyway)
Kanjuro blocked enraged Kawa

King gets blocked by Kawa...
Sword blown away by Izo lol

How can you defend queen and Jack getting blocked by Inu alone.

Bruh lol

Now it make sense why Oda cut of Marco from rest of the troup, he didn't want give him already at the begin a Lose,also woth Marco it would be harder for the troup to take out the Scabbard. All this is set up for the Scabbard to lose in the next chapters so Luffy can jump in. Marco probably arrive also later, afrer he probably fight off Perospero??

My prediction:
987 Scabbard vs Calamity and Kaido starts/Luffy and Yamato face Whos's Who and Ulti/Pageone
988 Scabbard get defeated(shine for Calamity and Kaido)/ Luffy vs Ulti/Pageone and Who's Who vs Yamato

Even though the Scabbard take their first W, it is clear that they hold up for Oda to use as Hypertool for the Calamity and Kaido, because that he separate Marco from them off so Marco didn't taking the same threatment at the begin.

N

NeutralWatcher

Cry me a river. Yamato = Mid Veteran.

I used to think Yamato ~ Perospero but after reading her own words now I am more open minded.
Ouch that hurts haha. When Yamato with pure strength defended against G3 Luffy without losing a single breatch and scratch while Page One couldn't defend against G3 since He's too slow :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

They don't get it.
Commanders are there to protect their Captain
Calamities failed
WB commanders protected WB
Roo even steeped up to finish those guys that trahstaled shanks, all 3 commanders were around Shanks
Katakuri was protecting BM euccesfully from Luffy

I now understand why Kaido liked going solo and lost many times... Calamities can't even defend Kaido from others
Yup even pre ts zoro and sanji protected luffy from Kuma a character far above them at the time.
Calamities have no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.