Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy doesn't use nicknames with his nakama:kayneshrug:
Well Yamato hasn't joined if this is refering to the SBS, whcih let me repost for the thread:
D: Heso! A question! Luffy gives nicknames to all sorts of people, however, why doesn't he do so with his crewmates? P.N. Takataka

O: Ah, I see! Well...Luffy's a type of person who, basically, doesn't really care about remembering someone's name, so he'll give people a nickname based on his impression of them whether they like it or not, but with that said, when someone becomes his crewmate, he finally remembers their name. He knows their names, so he calls them by their names. That's really all there is to it.

Ultimately Yamato hasn't joined yet so I don't thinks this really changes much on weither Yamato will join or not, hell Luffy didn't call Chopper by his real name all throughout Drum Island only referring to him as Reindeer.

J

Jo_Ndule

:suresure: imagine Yamato having her club blown awayw by Izo lol never
Imagine shuten cutting yamatos club? Never
Even kawa cant block Yamato attack, Yamato AP is g3+ ,

Doffy is Kaido's Version of Ace
Yamato is Kaido's Oden
BM has Katakuri

WB :Oden > Ace >= Marco/Jozu
Kaido : Yamato > Doffy ~ or >~ King >= Queen > Jack
BM : Kata > SCs >Pero > Snack

:kayneshrug:im sorry
Kata is twice above Calamities
Calamities are around pre fs Luffy at best
G4 wrecks Marco and King like it wrecked Doffy.

Base Kata wouldn't trash like this

This chapter also tells you that Marco is not above Cracker, he will be easily blocked and blown away by retainers like King lol

How can Kanjuro be dead? Someone with an ability as powerful as his and to be taken out by Kiku of all people (someone who's barely had any tangible interactions with him) off-screen for that matter? ^^". No way Kanjuro is dead imo, same with Orochi.

For some reason Oda seems to be taking out the Kurozumi temporarily and giving Kaidou the spot light. I reckon Oda would resume the Kurozumi plot again after the Kaidou ting is done or nearing it's end coz if the Kurozumi plot actually ends like this, it'd be nothing short of atrocious writing imo.

The Scabbards temporarily getting the better of the Calamities isn't that surprising. Just feels like a very Oda thing to do to have all the scabbards attack Kaidou together. The scabbards will most likely be getting wrecked by Kaidou and the calamities next chapter.

I reckon Luffy & Yamato will be delayed by Ulti and Who's Who respectively so there'd be ample time for the scabbards to get their asses handed to them. Hell Luffy appeared right in front of BM so if Ulti doesn't get there fast enough Luffy is gonna have to go through LinLin first before saving Momo.

That said, tho one ting I'd be really pissed at is if any of the scabbards are actually able to hurt Kaidou. It's one thing for him to have let his guard down and take their attacks but it's gonna be some bullshit if those attacks actually work.

Also Kaidou just had an additional 10000 men added to his army with Fukurokuju and Hotei's armies...lolz so no way the alliance are not getting clapped.

They don't get it.
Commanders are there to protect their Captain
Calamities failed
WB commanders protected WB
Roo even steeped up to finish those guys that trahstaled shanks, all 3 commanders were around Shanks
Katakuri was protecting BM euccesfully from Luffy

I now understand why Kaido liked going solo and lost many times... Calamities can't even defend Kaido from others
They didn't protect WB. WB is literally dead.

J

Jo_Ndule

Katakuri can get speed blitzed by Franky for the plot.
This isn't plot. King isn't nfered
Stop it.
With BM we had BM being nerfed missing her memories or not thinking right.

Oda respects Kata, he could not make Kata look that trash.

Y'all should stop grouping admirals equal to Yonko
Stop grouping all commanders

Marco's equal : King is looking trash here
Queen who's king equal, also looking average.

There is Kata and Benn who are the Ray and Oden of this Yonko Era.
Then the rest : commanders and Warlords

Status
Not open for further replies.