Spoiler One Piece Chapter 986 Spoilers Discussion

Katakuri Strongest FM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that we know that Kaido was only able to defeat Oden by way of assist, we shouldn’t be surprised that he was frozen when the Scabbards attacked. We know from the Oden fight that you cannot always bet on Kaido in a 1-vs-1. We can assume that the OP narrator does not always have all the info when he narrates. In fact, he gathers all the info as a particular arc progresses just like we do. The narrator only has knowledge from one viewpoint until the entire story unfolds.

Is Kaido a beast. Definitely. Is Kaido fearless? He knows fear, is logical and will take a win no matter how it comes. This fear is probs compounded by the fact that a Samurai sword can do damage to him. Well, he is about to get the shock of his life when Luffy hurts him with a fist.

Beat that frauds arse!!!!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think scabbards little show against Kaido and calamities mean anything in terms of power level.

It's surprise attack and oda has to portray them getting a bit of upper hand otherwise it would not only look bad for scabbards but also won't justify all that anger that got piled up against kaido.

Relating this scenario in terms of power level would be totally unjustified

F

Fallen Prince

Kinemon dying will be tragedy of Act3 . Given luffy said the architect of the fight is for scabbard to fight kaido , oda has hinted enough he is holding back luffy untill final Act .

M

MD Zolo

I don't think scabbards little show against Kaido and calamities mean anything in terms of power level.

It's surprise attack and oda has to portray them getting a bit of upper hand otherwise it would not only look bad for scabbards but also won't justify all that anger that got piled up against kaido.

Relating this scenario in terms of power level would be totally unjustified
Scabbards' power-level? Of course not. But for Kaido, yes. If Kaido is remembering Oden's attack with this little show, and if Kaido is penetrated by Kin'emon and Denjiro, then Kaido isn't invincible. The fact that Kaido can't be executed is a lie and Kaido being unable to be defeated is also a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.